Cartridge prices starting at $27.95
Expect only speedy and superior performance from your Brother HL-1270N workgroup printer. Using advanced laser technology, it offers fast print speeds of up to 12 pages per minute at 1200x600dpi maximum resolution. But a machine this reliable will need the best replacement toner cartridges from Inkjets.com to ensure it keeps creating quality prints. You should consider our Brother TN460 and DR400 Compatible High-Yield Toner and Drum 3-Piece Combo Pack. Each of the two black cartridges allow for 6000-page yield and the drum unit can provide up to 20000. They are the more economical choice to buying original, individual cartridges every time. Their razor-sharp black output also make them a step above OEMs, so why not order today? You can get up to 44% off, plus free shipping for orders worth $30 or more.
How To Replace Cartridge
Running out of toner? Here's how to install a new cartridge in your Brother HL-1270N printer:
- Open the printer's front cover, then take out the drum unit assembly.
- Place the drum unit on a flat, sturdy surface. Pull out the toner cartridge from the drum unit while holding down the lock lever with your right hand.
- Unwrap the new toner cartridge. While keeping it horizontal, shake it gently from side to side up to six time. This allows the toner inside to be distributed evenly.
- Remove the protective cover. Install the new toner cartridge into the drum unit until it clicks into place. Clean the primary corona wire in the drum unit by sliding the tab gently to the right and left ends several times. Return the tab to the home position after.
- Place the drum unit assembly into the printer, then close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are compatible toner cartridges safe to use with my Brother HL-1270N workgroup printer?
Yep! They have exceeded quality specifications and are guaranteed safe to use with this printer model without voiding its warranties.
How do I extend the life of my unopened toner cartridges?
If you've ordered our Brother TN460 and DR400 Compatible High-Yield Toner and Drum 3-Piece Combo Pack and won't use the cartridges anytime soon, then you should store them properly. They can last up to 36 months unopened, but proper storage ensures they can retain their quality. This means keeping them in a dark, dry and climate-controlled space. Make sure this area is also clean and dust-free. Additionally, keep your unopened cartridges in a horizontal position.
Can you tell me more about Inkjets.com's shipping details?
Inkjets.com takes pride in our fast delivery and same-day shipping. Just place your orders before 3pm Pacific Time, except Fridays, weekends and holidays. Orders worth $30 or more are also shipped for free.
Cartridges compatible with your Brother HL-1270n Toner
Regular Price: $115.95
Special Price $64.95
Regular Price: $113.95
Special Price $29.95