Brother HL-1435 TonerCartridge prices starting at $29.95
Shop Cartridges for HL-1435
- Brother TN460 & DR400 High-Yield Compatible Toner & Drum Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $64.95 As low as $55.953 Cartridges / $21.65 eaOut of stock
- (2) TN460 Black
- (1) DR400 Drum
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing the toner cartridge on the Brother HL-1435 is quick and easy. Here's how:
- Open the front cover of your Brother HL-1435.
- Grasp the drum unit assembly and pull it out of the printer to gain access to the toner cartridge.
- Separate the toner cartridge from the drum unit. To do this, you must hold the blue lock lever down and remove the cartridge completely.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of the package and gently rock it several times to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Remove the protective cover and immediately insert the toner cartridge into the drum unit until the lock lever lifts automatically.
- Clean the primary corona wire inside the drum unit.
- Position the drum unit assembly into the front opening and slide it in as far as it will go until it clicks into place.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will my Brother HL-1435 also print up to 20,000 pages with one Brother DR400 Compatible Black Drum Unit?
Yes. But the actual number of printed pages will vary, and it will depend mainly on how frequent you use your HL-1435, the volume of the print job, the print coverage, the type and size of paper used. The 20,000-page yield is an estimate based on 5% coverage using A4 or letter size.
What is a common signal that indicates a nearly empty toner cartridge?
When the toner cartridge on your HL-1435 is nearly empty, both Alarm and Data (Toner) LEDs will blink non-stop. To stop the blinking LEDs, you must replace the old toner cartridge with a new one.
I am getting the compatible toner cartridge and the compatible drum unit for my Brother printer. Will I still pay for shipping?
It actually depends on your shipping location. We only offer free ground shipping for orders over $30 within the 48 contiguous states.