Brother HL-2030 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $20.95
The Brother HL-2030 handles texts and graphs in black and white with ease, but it's a totally different story when it comes to printing photo quality images. Yes, you'd better off printing photos somewhere else—the same goes for printing two-sided documents automatically because it only supports manual duplex printing. But this does not mean this machine is not reliable—it's actually the ideal solution for your basic printing needs as it can print at speeds of up to 16 pages per minute, with the first print out in less than 8 seconds. Now, when it's time to replace its toner cartridge, no need to look further as we've got it right here at Inkjets. All our Compatible Brother Toner Cartridges, including the Brother TN350, are manufactured to OE standards, so they're guaranteed to work on your printer or your money back. Get one here now!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the toner cartridge on the Brother HL-2030:
- Open the front cover of the HL-2030. Then, pull the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly out of the machine.
- Take the toner cartridge out of the drum unit by pushing down the green lock lever.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge and shake it from side to side five or six times to distribute the toner inside evenly. Then, remove its protective cover.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the drum unit until it locks into place, and then clean the corona wire inside the drum unit.
- Insert the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly back into the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do I have to immediately put the unpacked new drum unit inside the Brother HL-2030?
You should immediately install the unpacked new drum unit inside the Brother HL-2030 because exposure to direct sunlight or room light may damage the drum unit.
What does the 'Drum End Soon' error message mean?
The 'Drum End Soon' message means the drum unit is near the end of its life. When this message appears on the display, you must order a new drum unit soon to avoid any printing delays.
Will I get the exact 12,000-page yield with the Brother DR350 Compatible Black Drum Unit?
The actual number of printed pages will vary depending on the type of print job, how frequent you print, and the type of paper you used.
Cartridges compatible with your Brother HL-2030 Printer
Regular Price: $94.99
Special Price $47.95
Regular Price: $89.95
Special Price $30.95