Brother HL-2030 TonerCartridge prices starting at $27.95
Shop Cartridges for HL-2030
- Brother TN350 & DR350 Compatible Toner & Drum 3-Piece Combo PackIncludes 2 TN350 Compatible Toner Cartridges, and 1 DR350 Compatible Drum Unit Learn MoreSpecial Price $47.95 As low as $43.953 Cartridges / $15.98 ea
- Special Price $31.95 As low as $27.992 Cartridges / $15.98 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the toner cartridge on the Brother HL-2030:
- Open the front cover of the HL-2030. Then, pull the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly out of the machine.
- Take the toner cartridge out of the drum unit by pushing down the green lock lever.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge and shake it from side to side five or six times to distribute the toner inside evenly. Then, remove its protective cover.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the drum unit until it locks into place, and then clean the corona wire inside the drum unit.
- Insert the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly back into the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do I have to immediately put the unpacked new drum unit inside the Brother HL-2030?
You should immediately install the unpacked new drum unit inside the Brother HL-2030 because exposure to direct sunlight or room light may damage the drum unit.
What does the 'Drum End Soon' error message mean?
The 'Drum End Soon' message means the drum unit is near the end of its life. When this message appears on the display, you must order a new drum unit soon to avoid any printing delays.
Will I get the exact 12,000-page yield with the Brother DR350 Compatible Black Drum Unit?
The actual number of printed pages will vary depending on the type of print job, how frequent you print, and the type of paper you used.