Brother HL-2040 Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $20.95
The Brother HL-2040 offers print speeds of up to 20 pages per minute, with maximum resolution of up to 2400x600 dpi. It prints only monochrome pages, but this machine ensures every text is clear and razor-sharp. Just don't let an empty cartridge hamper its performance—turn to Inkjets.com for the highest quality replacement toner cartridges. Check out our Brother TN350 & DR350 Compatible Toner & Drum 3-Piece Combo Pack. It comes with two black units providing more than a thousand page yield, plus a compatible drum unit. While more affordable than OEMs, this pack can deliver the same exceptional print results. Order today and get up to 50% off, plus free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge
Here's the fast and proper way to replace the toner cartridge in your Brother HL-2040 printer:
- Open the printer's front cover, then pull out the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly.
- Place it on a flat, sturdy surface—preferably with a drop cloth or disposable paper to catch any spills.
- Push down the lock lever and remove the used toner cartridge from the drum unit.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. Use both hands to rock the cartridge gently from side to side up to six times. This distributes the toner more evenly inside.
- Pull off the protective cover from the cartridge. Insert the new cartridge into the drum unit firmly until it locks into place.
- Clean the primary corona wire of the drum unit, then place the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly back inside the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured toner cartridges?
These are repurposed toner cartridges that have undergone thorough cleaning and inspection, and are restocked with new, premium toner following quality specifications. While not brand new, remanufactured toner cartridges are guaranteed safe to use with your Brother HL-2040 printer.
How do remanufactured toner cartridges benefit me?
Inkjets.com's Brother TN350 & DR350 Compatible Toner & Drum 3-Piece Combo Pack are more budget-friendly than OEMs, but can produce the same high-quality print results. We also cover them with solid 1-year warranty and 100% satisfaction guarantee for your greater peace of mind.
Is there any difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges are used in laser printers like the Brother HL-2040, while ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers.
Cartridges compatible with your Brother HL-2040 Toner
Regular Price: $94.99
Special Price $47.95
Regular Price: $89.95
Special Price $30.95
Regular Price: $79.95
Special Price $24.95