Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
Ideal for home and small office use, the Brother HL-2275DW offers more than just a stylish, space-saving design. It also features automatic two-sided printing, built-in wired and wireless networking, and an adjustable 250-sheet capacity tray for convenient paper handling. And since it has the option to use a high-yield toner cartridge, users can enjoy low operating costs. Inkjets offers an even more affordable option—purchase our Brother TN450 Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge to enjoy up to 70% savings. Our compatible Brother toner cartridge delivers the same high-quality output and consistent page yield. Plus, it comes with a full-year money-back guarantee, so you can shop with confidence.
How To Replace Cartridge
Replace the toner cartridge on the Brother HL-2275DW by following these steps:
- Make sure that the HL-2275DW is on. Let it cool down for 10 minutes.
- Open the front cover.
- Pull the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly out of the printer.
- Remove the toner cartridge from the drum unit by pushing down the green lock lever.
- Unpack the new cartridge and shake it from side to side several times to distribute the toner inside.
- Pull off the protective cover from the cartridge and insert the cartridge into the drum unit.
- Clean the corona wire. Then, insert the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly back into the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are toner specks on the printed page—what could be the problem?
Toner specks on the printout are likely due to a damaged drum unit. Replace the drum unit to resolve the issue.
Why did I get a printed page that’s all black even if I just installed a new toner cartridge on my Brother HL-2275DW?
An all black printout indicates either a damaged drum unit or a dirty corona wire. If the drum unit is still in good condition, then you’d better clean the corona wire inside the drum unit by sliding the green tab.
If I order your 3-Piece Combo Pack, up to how long can I keep the spare compatible Brother TN450 in storage?
Our compatible Brother toner cartridges can last for 24 to 36 months if stored properly. So, be sure to keep the spare cartridge sealed in its original packaging and store it in a cool, dry place.
Cartridges compatible with your Brother HL-2275DW ink
Regular Price: $125.95
Special Price $44.95
Regular Price: $57.95
Special Price $19.95