Brother HL-2275DW TonerCartridge prices starting at $23.95
Shop Cartridges for HL-2275DW
- Special Price $118.957 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $55.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- Compatible Brother TN450 & DR420 Toner Cartridge 3-Pack High-Yield
Special Price $45.95 As low as $42.953 Cartridges / $15.32 ea
- (2) TN450 Black
- (1) DR420 Drum Unit
- Compatible Brother TN450 Toner Cartridge (Replaces TN420) Black High-Yield Twin PackWorks with popular printers such as the Brother MFC-7860DW, HL-2270DW, MFC-7360N and more! Learn MoreSpecial Price $29.95 As low as $27.952 Cartridges / $15.48 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the toner cartridge on the Brother HL-2275DW by following these steps:
- Make sure that the HL-2275DW is on. Let it cool down for 10 minutes.
- Open the front cover.
- Pull the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly out of the printer.
- Remove the toner cartridge from the drum unit by pushing down the green lock lever.
- Unpack the new cartridge and shake it from side to side several times to distribute the toner inside.
- Pull off the protective cover from the cartridge and insert the cartridge into the drum unit.
- Clean the corona wire. Then, insert the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly back into the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are toner specks on the printed page—what could be the problem?
Toner specks on the printout are likely due to a damaged drum unit. Replace the drum unit to resolve the issue.
Why did I get a printed page that’s all black even if I just installed a new toner cartridge on my Brother HL-2275DW?
An all black printout indicates either a damaged drum unit or a dirty corona wire. If the drum unit is still in good condition, then you’d better clean the corona wire inside the drum unit by sliding the green tab.
If I order your 3-Piece Combo Pack, up to how long can I keep the spare compatible Brother TN450 in storage?
Our compatible Brother toner cartridges can last for 24 to 36 months if stored properly. So, be sure to keep the spare cartridge sealed in its original packaging and store it in a cool, dry place.