HL-4570cdwtCartridge prices starting at $26.99
Shop Cartridges for HL-4570cdwt
- Brother TN315 Toner Cartridge Remanufactured High-Yield 4-Piece Combo Pack (Replaces TN310)
$79.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) TN315 Black
- (1) TN315 Cyan
- (1) TN315 Magenta
- (1) TN315 Yellow
- Brother TN315BK (Replaces TN310BK) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge 6,000 Page Yield
- Brother TN315M (Replaces TN310M) Remanufactured Magenta High-Yield Toner Cartridge 3,500 Page Yield
- Brother TN315Y (Replaces TN310Y) Remanufactured Yellow High-Yield Toner Cartridge 3,500 Page Yield
- Brother TN315C (Replaces TN310C) Remanufactured Cyan High-Yield Toner Cartridge 3,500 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's the easy and proper way to replace the toner cartridge in your Brother HL-4570CDWT printer:
- Confirm that your printer is turned on, then press the front cover release button.
- Open the front cover and then, using the handle, pull the drum unit out of the printer until it stops. Unlock the used toner cartridge by holding its handle and slightly pushing it toward the machine.
- Pull the old cartridge out of the drum unit. Then, open the corona wire cover. Clean the corona wire of the drum unit by sliding the tab gently back and forth several times. Close the cover after.
- Once that's done, prepare the new toner cartridge. Take it out of its packaging, then shake it gently a few times to distribute the toner evenly.
- Pull off its protective cover. Align the new toner cartridge with the drum unit properly, then slide it inside until you hear it clicking into place.
- Push the drum unit back into the printer, then close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes remanufactured toner cartridges a worthy buy?
Remanufactured toner cartridges, like the units included in the Brother TN315 Remanufactured High-Yield Toner 4-Piece Combo Pack offered by Inkjets.com, are more cost-effective than their branded versions. However, these options can still deliver the same high-quality print results you expect.
Any tips on storing my unopened toner cartridges properly?
The most essential thing to do is store them away from harsh lighting and fluctuating temperatures because these factors can degrade their composition. To maintain the quality of your unopened toner cartridges, always make sure the space they're kept in is clean, dust-free, and away from any gaseous cleaning materials, as well.
Is there any difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges are generally used in laser printers like the Brother HL-4570CDWT, while ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers.