Brother HL-5150D Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $27.95
The Brother HL-5150D is made for small businesses and offices serious about staying on top of their productivity tasks by addressing their printing needs exactly. It promises quality prints each time, supporting flexible paper handling to cater to your every printing requirement while duplexing functionality lets you save on toner and paper.
Replacement consumables for the Brother HL-5150D include Brother DR510 Compatible Drum Units and Brother TN570 (Replaces TN540) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridges. Get them individually with discounts or buy our combo pack to get both and enjoy bigger savings.
Shop today! All orders $30 and up are eligible for free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge
Replacing a cartridge for the Brother HL-5150D is simple. Just follow these easy steps:
- Press the cover release button and then open the front cover of the printer.
- Pull out the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly.
- Push down the blue lock lever and take the old toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Hold the new toner cartridge level with both hands and gently rock it side to side to evenly spread the toner inside.
- Remove protective covering on the new toner cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the drum unit. Push it in until it locks into place. Lock lever will automatically lift when cartridge is installed properly.
- Clean the primary corona wire of the drum unit by gently sliding the blue tab right to left and left to right a few times.
- Insert the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly back into the machine.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I store replacement consumables?
Of course! Just make sure to keep them sealed in their packages and to keep them in a cool, dry place. Stored properly, Brother DR510 Compatible Drum Units and Brother TN570 (Replaces TN540) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridges for the Brother HL-5150D will stay in good condition for up to two years.
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured cartridges?
Both are guaranteed to be of quality after passing Inkjets.com's stringent checks, but compatible cartridges are brand-new cartridges while remanufactured cartridges are repurposed cartridges made like new.
What's the difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges are designed for use with laser printers and copiers while ink cartridges are made for inkjet machines.
Cartridges compatible with your Brother HL-5150D Toner
Regular Price: $89.95
Special Price $45.95
Regular Price: $69.95
Special Price $29.95