HL-5150DCartridge prices starting at $29.99
Shop Cartridges for HL-5150D
- Brother TN570 & DR510 High-Yield Compatible 2-Pack Combo
$54.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) TN570 Black
- (1) DR510 Drum Unit
- Brother TN570 (Replaces TN540) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge 6,700 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a cartridge for the Brother HL-5150D is simple. Just follow these easy steps:
- Press the cover release button and then open the front cover of the printer.
- Pull out the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly.
- Push down the blue lock lever and take the old toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Hold the new toner cartridge level with both hands and gently rock it side to side to evenly spread the toner inside.
- Remove protective covering on the new toner cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the drum unit. Push it in until it locks into place. Lock lever will automatically lift when cartridge is installed properly.
- Clean the primary corona wire of the drum unit by gently sliding the blue tab right to left and left to right a few times.
- Insert the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly back into the machine.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I store replacement consumables?
Of course! Just make sure to keep them sealed in their packages and to keep them in a cool, dry place. Stored properly, Brother DR510 Compatible Drum Units and Brother TN570 (Replaces TN540) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridges for the Brother HL-5150D will stay in good condition for up to two years.
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured cartridges?
Both are guaranteed to be of quality after passing Inkjets.com's stringent checks, but compatible cartridges are brand-new cartridges while remanufactured cartridges are repurposed cartridges made like new.
What's the difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges are designed for use with laser printers and copiers while ink cartridges are made for inkjet machines.