HL-5250Cartridge prices starting at $25.95
Shop Cartridges for HL-5250, HL-5250DN, HL-5250DNHY, HL-5250DNLT, HL-5250DNT
- Brother TN580 & DR520 High-Yield Compatible 3-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 2 High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridges, and 1 Compatible Drum UnitLearn More$59.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother TN580 Compatible Black Jumbo Toner Cartridge 12,000 Page Yield
- Compatible Brother TN580 Toner Cartridge Black High-Yield (Replaces TN550) 7,500 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open your printer’s front cover.
- Take out the drum unit assembly.
- To remove the old toner, push down the blue lock lever and pull it out.
- Unpack your new toner. Hold it with both hands and gently rock it from side to side to distribute the ink.
- Pull off the new toner’s protective cover.
- Install the new toner into the drum unit. If done right, you’ll hear it lock into place the lock lever automatically lifting.
- Clean the primary corona wire by sliding the blue tab from right to left several times.
- Place the drum unit assembly with the new toner back to the printer.
- Close your printer’s front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the difference between the drum unit and the toner?
Both items are need for your printer to continue working. They do, however, have different functions. The toner houses the ink that is needed to print your documents, while the drum unit transfer that ink onto the paper.
Does your drum unit come with the toner?
Our drum units and toners are sold separately. However, if want to have extra toners and drum units at a more affordable price, purchase our Brother TN580 & DR520 High-Yield Compatible 3-Piece Combo Pack. You’ll get two toners and one drum unit at only $18.98 per cartridge.
What does high yield mean?
A cartridge with a high yield label means it houses more ink than a standard-sized one. Our Brother TN580 Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge can print up to 7,500 pages. Please note that this is subject to change, depending on how often you print and your printer’s settings.