Brother HL-5280 TonerCartridge prices starting at $26.95
Shop Cartridges for HL-5280
- Brother TN580 & DR520 High-Yield Compatible 3-Piece Combo PackIncludes 2 High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridges, and 1 Compatible Drum Unit Learn MoreSpecial Price $54.95 As low as $49.993 Cartridges / $18.32 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the toner cartridge on the Brother HL-5280:
- Open the front cover of the HL-5280.
- Take the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly out of the printer.
- Push down the blue lock lever and remove the toner cartridge from the drum unit.
- Unpack the new cartridge and gently rock it from side to side several times to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Pull off the protective cover, and then put the new toner cartridge firmly into the drum unit.
- Clean the primary corona wire and install the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly into the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What to do when the Brother HL-5280 LCD shows a 'TONER LOW' message?
When the 'TONER LOW' message appears on your Brother HL-5280 LCD, it means the machine is running out of toner. Order a new toner cartridge and have it ready to install once the 'TONER LIFE END' message appears.
How do I clear the 'TONER LIFE END' message on the LCD?
You can clear the 'TONER LIFE END' message on your printer's LCD by putting a new toner cartridge into the drum unit.
How much would I pay for shipping if the order is to be shipped to Hawaii?
For US non-contiguous orders, shipping is via USPS with a standard shipping fee of $24.99.