Brother HL-5370DWT Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $21.95
The Brother HL-5370DWT laser printer allows you to quickly get those printing tasks done so you can focus on the more trivial tasks. It offers fast print speeds of up to 32 pages per minute, and it features an automatic duplex printing for two-sided documents. It also comes with a 550-sheet standard paper capacity and offers a wireless connectivity so you can print from anywhere in your home or office. And since it has the option to use a high-yield toner cartridge, it's just what you need for your next high-volume print job. Make sure you never run out of toner to avoid printing delays—get a spare toner cartridge right here at Inkjets. Our affordable but high-quality Compatible Brother TN650 is designed to fit and work just like its OEM counterpart or your money back. Buy here now!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are 7 easy steps to replacing the toner cartridge on the Brother HL-5370DWT:
- Turn the HL-5370DWT on, and then open the front cover.
- Take the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly out of the printer.
- Push down the blue lock lever and separate the toner cartridge from the drum unit.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge and gently shake it from side to side several times to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Pull off the protective cover. Then, install the new toner cartridge firmly into the drum unit.
- Clean the primary corona wire and slide the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly into the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Toner LED on the Brother HL-5370DWT turns on for 2 seconds and off for 3 seconds. Does this mean I have to replace the toner cartridge soon?
Yes. When the Toner LED turns on for 2 seconds and off for 3 seconds, it means the toner cartridge is near the end of its life. So, order a new cartridge soon to avoid any printing delay.
What to do to get rid of the white lines across the printed page?
To get rid of the white lines across the printed page, try printing a few more pages. If the problem persists, then you may have to replace the drum unit.
Do you accept "walk-in" or "will-call" orders?
No. We are prohibited from accepting "walk-in" or "will-call" orders.
Cartridges compatible with your Brother HL-5370DWT Printer
Regular Price: $99.95
Special Price $54.95
Regular Price: $53.95
Special Price $23.95