HL-5370DWTCartridge prices starting at $28.95
Shop Cartridges for HL-5370DWT
- Compatible Brother TN650 & DR620 Toner Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
$65.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) TN650 Black
- (1) DR620 Drum
- Compatible Brother TN650 Toner Cartridge Black High-Yield (Replaces TN620) 8,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are 7 easy steps to replacing the toner cartridge on the Brother HL-5370DWT:
- Turn the HL-5370DWT on, and then open the front cover.
- Take the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly out of the printer.
- Push down the blue lock lever and separate the toner cartridge from the drum unit.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge and gently shake it from side to side several times to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Pull off the protective cover. Then, install the new toner cartridge firmly into the drum unit.
- Clean the primary corona wire and slide the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly into the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Toner LED on the Brother HL-5370DWT turns on for 2 seconds and off for 3 seconds. Does this mean I have to replace the toner cartridge soon?
Yes. When the Toner LED turns on for 2 seconds and off for 3 seconds, it means the toner cartridge is near the end of its life. So, order a new cartridge soon to avoid any printing delay.
What to do to get rid of the white lines across the printed page?
To get rid of the white lines across the printed page, try printing a few more pages. If the problem persists, then you may have to replace the drum unit.
Do you accept "walk-in" or "will-call" orders?
No. We are prohibited from accepting "walk-in" or "will-call" orders.