HL-5470DWCartridge prices starting at $29.95
Shop Cartridges for HL-5470DW
- Compatible Brother TN750 Toner Cartridge Black High-Yield 8,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn your printer on and let it cool down for 10 minutes.
- Open your printer’s front cover.
- Pull out the drum unit assembly.
- To release the old cartridge, push down the green lock lever.
- Unpack your new toner cartridge. Hold it with both hands and shake gently several times for even distribution of ink contents.
- Pull off the protective cover around the new toner.
- Place the new toner into the drum unit assembly. When done right, the green lock lever will lift automatically.
- Clean the corona wire by gently sliding the green tab from left to right several times.
- Place the drum unit with the new cartridge back into the printer.
- Close your printer’s front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the difference between the drum unit and the toner?
Both are vital parts of your Brother HL-5470 printer, but have different functions. The toner contains the ink that’s needed to print your documents, while the drum unit transfers that ink onto the paper.
Does your drum unit come with the toner?
Our drum unit and toner are sold separately.
How many pages can I get out of the toner and drum unit?
Our Brother TN750 / TN720 Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge can print up to 8,000 pages, while our Brother DR720 Drum Compatible Unit For The TN780/750 Toner Series can print up to 30,000 pages. Please note that this may vary depending on how often you print and your printer’s settings.