Brother HL-6180DW Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $24.95
With the Brother HL-6180DW, addressing even your most demanding printing requirements is easy because it's a dependable machine. Ideal for small businesses and offices, it boasts quality prints each time, while security and ecology features let you protect the machine from unauthorized use and ensure cost-efficient operation.
Replacement consumables for the Brother HL-6180DW include Brother DR720 Compatible Laser Drum Units, Brother TN750 (Replaces TN720) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridges, and Brother TN780 Compatible Super High-Yield Black Toner Cartridges. Get them individually with discounts up to 59% off or take advantage of our combo packs for better value for money.
Shop today! All orders and up get free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the Brother HL-6180DW, simply follow these steps:
- Make sure the machine is turned on.
- Press the front cover release button and then open the front cover.
- Take out the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly.
- Push down the green lock lever and pull the old toner cartridge out of the drum unit assembly.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Hold the new toner cartridge level with both hands and gently rock it side to side to evenly spread toner inside.
- Remove protective covering on the new toner cartridge.
- Put the new toner cartridge firmly into the drum unit until it locks into place.
- Clean the primary corona wire inside the drum unit by gently sliding the green tab back and forth several times. Return the tab to the home position.
- Insert the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly back into the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should you replace drum units and toner cartridges at the same time?
Not necessarily. Drum units and toner cartridges may be rated with different page yields, so they will run out at different times. You may replace only what you need to, but it also doesn't hurt to stock up on consumables, ensuring you're always ready when you need a replacement.
Can I store drum units?
Kept sealed in a cool, dry place, Brother DR720 Compatible Laser Drum Units from Inkjets.com for the Brother HL-6180DW will stay in good condition for 18 months to two years.
Can I store replacement toner cartridges?
Of course! Just make sure to keep them sealed in their packages and to keep them in a cool, dry place. Stored properly, our Brother TN750 (Replaces TN720) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridges, and Brother TN780 Compatible Super High-Yield Black Toner Cartridges for the Brother HL-6180DW will stay in good condition for up to two years.
Cartridges compatible with your Brother HL-6180DW Printer
Regular Price: $159.99
Special Price $68.95
Regular Price: $52.95
Special Price $27.95
Regular Price: $59.95
Special Price $27.95