Cartridge prices starting at $23.95
The Brother HL-6180DWT hosts a lot of impressive features such as built-in wireless or Gigabit Ethernet interfaces, fast print speeds up to 42 ppm, adjustable 500-sheet capacity paper trays, automatic duplex printing, and mobile connectivity via Air Print, Google Cloud Print, Brother iPrint & Scan, Cortado Workplace, and Wi-Fi Direct. It sure helps improve productivity and enhance work efficiency, so when it starts to run low on toner, use only a high-quality replacement toner cartridge. Inkjets offers affordable but high-quality compatible Brother toner cartridges including the Brother TN750 High-Yield and TN780 Super High-Yield Toner Cartridges. Place your order with us now!
How To Replace Cartridge
Follow the steps below if you need to replace the toner cartridge on the Brother HL-6180DWT:
- Make sure that the HL-6180DWT is on. Let it cool down before you proceed.
- Press the front cover release button and open the front cover.
- Take the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly out of the printer.
- Push down the green lock lever and remove the toner cartridge from the drum unit.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of the package and gently shake it to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Pull off the protective cover, and then put the cartridge into the drum unit until you hear it lock into place.
- Clean the corona wire inside the drum unit, and then install the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly into the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a way for my Brother HL-6180DWT to consume less toner when printing?
Yes. Simply set the Toner Save mode on your Brother HL-6180DWT to on, so it will consume less toner when printing.
What is the difference between the high-yield and the super high-yield toner cartridges?
The main difference between the high-yield and the super high-yield toner cartridges is the amount of toner inside the cartridge. The super high-yield cartridge contains more toner than the high-yield one, so it prints more pages (up to 12,000 as compared to 8,000 pages for high-yield cartridge).
I'm getting the Brother TN780 & DR720 Compatible 3-Piece Combo Pack to avail of the free shipping. What is the estimated delivery period for free shipping?
Our free shipping is via USPS or UPS and its estimated delivery period is within 3 to 8 business days.
Cartridges compatible with your Brother HL-6180DWT Toner
Regular Price: $159.99
Special Price $68.95
Regular Price: $52.95
Special Price $28.95
Regular Price: $59.95
Special Price $26.95