HL-8370Cartridge prices starting at $41.95
With the Brother HL-8370, quality prints are easily within your reach. Great for home offices and small workgroups, it offers rich colors and deep blacks, ensuring every detail on an image is perfectly translated on a print.
Replacement toner cartridges for the Brother HL-8370 include compatible Brother TN210Y yellow, Brother TN210C cyan, Brother TN210BK black, and Brother TN210M magenta toner cartridges. Get them individually with discounts or take advantage of even better value for money with our four-piece combo packs containing all colors.
Shop today and you can enjoy free shipping on all orders and up. Buy now! All purchases come with 100% money-back guarantees.
Shop Cartridges for HL-8370
- Best SellerCompatible Brother TN210 Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack
$78.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) TN210 Black
- (1) TN210 Cyan
- (1) TN210 Magenta
- (1) TN210 Yellow
- Best SellerBrother TN210BK Compatible Black Toner Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 Brother TN210BK Black Compatible Toner Cartridges.Learn More$42.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerBrother TN210M Compatible Magenta Toner Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 Brother TN210M Magenta Compatible Toner Cartridges.Learn More$41.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerBrother TN210C Compatible Cyan Toner Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 Brother TN210C Cyan Compatible Toner Cartridges.Learn More$41.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerBrother TN210Y Compatible Yellow Toner Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 Brother TN210Y Yellow Compatible Toner Cartridges.Learn More$41.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace toner cartridges for the Brother HL-8370, simply follow these easy steps:
- Open the top cover.
- Remove toner cartridge and drum unit assembly from the machine by pulling it straight out.
- Place assembly on flat surface covered with a disposable piece of paper or cloth to avoid toner stains.
- Release the toner cartridge from the assembly pressing down and holding the green release lever.
- Remove toner cartridge from drum unit.
- Remove new toner cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering on new toner cartridge.
- Insert the toner cartridge into the drum unit and press down firmly on cartridge until it clicks into place.
- Return toner cartridge and drum unit assembly into the machine, green lever side at the bottom and facing the printer.
- Push assembly in until it is firmly in place.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured toner cartridges?
Both are of quality, but compatible toner cartridges are brand-new, while remanufactured toner cartridges have been repurposed.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of print pages a toner cartridge can produce. They can be used as well to calculate for cost per page.
What are the page yields for Brother TN210 toner cartridges?
Compatible replacement Brother TN210Y yellow, Brother TN210C cyan, and Brother TN210M magenta toner cartridges for the Brother HL-8370 have page yields of 1,400 while Brother TN210BK black toner cartridges are rated to produce up to about 2,200 pages of prints.