HL-L2320DCartridge prices starting at $25.95
Our compatible Brother HL-L2320D toner cartridge delivers exceptional print quality, generous page yields and smudge-proof prints at an affordable price. Shop now and take advantage of our discount prices, free shipping on orders over $30 and 1-year money-back guarantee.
The Brother HL-L2320D is a no-frills, black-and-white printer. It prints up to 20 pages per minute and is capable of two-sided printing, allowing you to cut down on paper use. Thanks to its specs and features, over 100 reviewers on Amazon gave this printer 4.5 out of 5 stars.
Partnered with Inkjets.com’s toners, we guarantee that you’ll get the same quality as OEM cartridges minus the expensive price tag. Our toners come in twin packs to give you a better value for your money. If you want the best bang for your buck, our Brother TN660 & DR630 Compatible High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack has a much lower per-cartridge price. Place your orders before 3PM PST on a weekday and get our same-day shipping service.
Compatible toner for Brother HL-L2320D
The Brother HL-L2320D uses Brother TN660 toner cartridge and Brother DR630 drum unit.
Shop Cartridges for HL-L2320D
- Best SellerBrother TN660 (Replaces TN630) Black Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridge 7-Pack 2600 Page Yield$112.957 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerBrother TN660 (Replaces TN630) Black Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridge 4-Pack 2600 Page Yield$59.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerCompatible Brother TN660 & DR630 Toner Cartridge 3-Pack High-Yield
$56.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) TN660 Black
- (1) DR630 Drum
- Best SellerCompatible Brother TN660 Toner Cartridge (Replaces TN630) Black High-Yield Twin Pack 2600 Page Yield
Includes 2 Brother TN660 (Replaces TN630) Black Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridges.Learn More$34.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Compatible Brother DR630 Drum Unit for the TN660 Toner Series 12,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Installing a remanufactured Brother HL-L2320D toner cartridge is easy. Simply follow the steps below:
- Turn your printer on and lift its front cover.
- Pull out the drum unit assembly from the printer.
- To release the old cartridge, push down the lock lever. Remove it and dispose of it properly.
- Unpack new toner cartridge and take off its protective cover.
- Place the new cartridge in the drum unit assembly.
- Clean the corona wire inside the drum unit by sliding the green tab in the back all the way across several times. Return the tab in its original position.
- Insert the drum unit back in the printer.
- Close the printer’s front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this compatible with my Brother HL-L2320D printer?
Yes, it is. Our toners come in the same dimensions and features as that of OEM toners, guaranteeing you that they will fit your printer perfectly. Your printer’s warranty will also remain intact.
I read online that generic toners have poor output quality. Is this true?
We, at Inkjets.com, guarantee you 100% satisfaction with our products. Although our toners are at a lower price, we do not compromise on quality. We stand by our products so much, in fact, that we offer a one-year warranty and a fantastic return policy. If you didn’t like it, we’ll refund your product at full price.
What is the shelf life of your products?
Our products have a shelf life of 24 to 36 months. To make sure they don’t dry up prior to this, please keep your unopened cartridges in their bags. Then, store them in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight or heat.