HL-L2350DWCartridge prices starting at $28.99
Shop Cartridges for HL-L2350DW
- Compatible Brother TN760 Toner Cartridge Black High-Yield Twin Pack (Replaces TN730)
Includes 2 Brother TN760 (Replaces TN730) Black Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridges.Learn More$44.992 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the toner cartridge on the Brother HL-L2350DW:
- Press the Power button to turn the HL-L2350DW on.
- Open the front cover.
- Take the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly out of the printer.
- Push down the green lock lever and remove the toner cartridge from the drum unit.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge and pull off its protective cover.
- Push the new cartridge into the drum unit until it clicks into place.
- Clean the corona wire inside the drum unit and install the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly into the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
I'm getting a faint printout—should I replace the toner cartridge on my Brother HL-L2350DW?
If your Brother HL-L2350DW indicates a 'Replace Toner' status, then yes, you should replace the toner cartridge to resume printing.
How do I get rid of the white lines across the page?
To get rid of the white lines across the page, you may clean the drum unit. If the problem persists even after doing this, then you may have to replace the drum unit with a new one.
Do you sell the Brother TN760/TN730 Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge individually?
We currently sell the Brother TN760/TN730 Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge in a twin pack. But feel free to call our customer service department regarding your concern.