Brother HL-L2395DW TonerCartridge prices starting at $24.95
Shop Cartridges for HL-L2395DW
- Compatible Brother TN760 Toner Cartridge Black High-Yield Twin Pack (Replaces TN730)Includes 2 TN760 Compatible Toners that work with popular printers such as the Brother HL-L2390DW, Brother MFC-L2710DW, Brother DCP-L2550DW, and more! Learn MoreSpecial Price $46.89 As low as $44.892 Cartridges / $28.95 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the steps to replacing the toner cartridge on the Brother HL-L2395DW:
- Make sure that the HL-L2395DW is on. Then, open the front cover.
- Remove the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly from the printer.
- Push down the green lock lever and take the toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Unpack the new cartridge and remove its protective cover.
- Insert the new toner cartridge firmly into the drum unit until it locks into place.
- Clean the corona wire inside the drum unit, and then insert the new toner cartridge and drum unit assembly back into the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
When should I get a new replacement toner cartridge for my Brother HL-L2395DW?
When the 'Toner Low' warning appears on your HL-L2395DW printer display, you might as well order a new toner cartridge so you'll have one ready for use when the cartridge gets totally depleted.
When the whole page is too light, does it mean I need to replace the toner cartridge?
Not necessarily. When the whole page is too light, it could mean that the 'Toner Save' feature on your Brother printer is on. You may deactivate it to resolve the issue.
What does it mean when the printed page came out all black?
When you got an all-black printer page, it simply indicates a damaged drum unit. Replace the unit with a new one immediately.