Brother HL-L2395DW Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $31.95
Enjoy professional-quality printing with the Brother HL-L2395DW. This monochrome laser printer with copying and scanning functions produces outstanding quality prints at a maximum resolution of up to 2400 x 600 dpi and speeds of up to 36 pages per minute. It also allows you to print from virtually anywhere using your tablet, smartphone, or laptop for an added convenience. Getting a replacement toner cartridge for this machine is also easy for your budget if you shop right here at Inkjets. Our high-quality Compatible Brother TN760 Black High-Yield Toner Twin Pack guarantees the same reliable performance but at a price that you can surely afford. Contact us to know more about our products.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the steps to replacing the toner cartridge on the Brother HL-L2395DW:
- Make sure that the HL-L2395DW is on. Then, open the front cover.
- Remove the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly from the printer.
- Push down the green lock lever and take the toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Unpack the new cartridge and remove its protective cover.
- Insert the new toner cartridge firmly into the drum unit until it locks into place.
- Clean the corona wire inside the drum unit, and then insert the new toner cartridge and drum unit assembly back into the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
When should I get a new replacement toner cartridge for my Brother HL-L2395DW?
When the 'Toner Low' warning appears on your HL-L2395DW printer display, you might as well order a new toner cartridge so you'll have one ready for use when the cartridge gets totally depleted.
When the whole page is too light, does it mean I need to replace the toner cartridge?
Not necessarily. When the whole page is too light, it could mean that the 'Toner Save' feature on your Brother printer is on. You may deactivate it to resolve the issue.
What does it mean when the printed page came out all black?
When you got an all-black printer page, it simply indicates a damaged drum unit. Replace the unit with a new one immediately.
Cartridges compatible with your Brother HL-L2395DW Printer
Regular Price: $119.95
Special Price $70.89