Brother HL-L5100DN TonerCartridge prices starting at $28.95
Shop Cartridges for HL-L5100DN
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn your printer on, and wait 10 minutes for it to cool down.
- Oper your printer's front cover.
- Remove the drum unit assembly.
- To remove the old toner, push down on the green lock lever, and then pull it out.
- Unpack your new toner. Then, gently shake it from side to side several times.
- Remove the protective cover.
- Place the new toner into the drum unit, until you hear it lock into place.
- Clean the primary corona wire by sliding the green tab from right to left several times.
- Place the drum unit with the new toner back to the printer.
- Close your printer's front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can I get out of these cartridges?
Our Brother TN850 / TN820 Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge can print up to 8,000 pages, while our Brother DR820 Drum Compatible Unit can print up to 30,000 pages. Please note that this may vary depending on your frequency of printing and your printer's settings.
Does your drum unit come with a toner?
Our drum unit and toners are sold separately. However, you are free to stock up on each of them, since they have a shelf life of 24 to 36 months.
How long can I store unopened cartridges?
To store unopened cartridges, we recommend that you keep them in their bags until you need to install them. Then, store them in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.