HL-L5100DNCartridge prices starting at $29.95
The Brother HL-L5100DN is a monochrome laser machine that's made especially for offices and small workgroups. With its automatic duplexing output and 42 pages per minute speeds, it's easily one of the most cost-efficient units currently out in the market.
At Inkjets.com, we aim to provide high-quality toners that won't break the bank. Both our Brother TN850 / TN820 Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge and our Brother DR820 Drum Compatible Unit are made to meet and exceed OEM standards. This means, you're guaranteed of the same quality as name-brand cartridges--only this time, you won't have to worry about how expensive it is. And if you order at least $30 worth of products today, we'll cover you shipping fee.
Shop Cartridges for HL-L5100DN
- Best Seller$176.957 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best Seller$102.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best Seller$78.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother TN850 (Replaces TN820) Black Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridge Twin Pack$53.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother DR820 Drum Compatible Unit 30,000 Page Yield
- Compatible Brother TN850 Toner Cartridge (Replaces TN820) Black High-Yield 8,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn your printer on, and wait 10 minutes for it to cool down.
- Oper your printer's front cover.
- Remove the drum unit assembly.
- To remove the old toner, push down on the green lock lever, and then pull it out.
- Unpack your new toner. Then, gently shake it from side to side several times.
- Remove the protective cover.
- Place the new toner into the drum unit, until you hear it lock into place.
- Clean the primary corona wire by sliding the green tab from right to left several times.
- Place the drum unit with the new toner back to the printer.
- Close your printer's front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can I get out of these cartridges?
Our Brother TN850 / TN820 Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge can print up to 8,000 pages, while our Brother DR820 Drum Compatible Unit can print up to 30,000 pages. Please note that this may vary depending on your frequency of printing and your printer's settings.
Does your drum unit come with a toner?
Our drum unit and toners are sold separately. However, you are free to stock up on each of them, since they have a shelf life of 24 to 36 months.
How long can I store unopened cartridges?
To store unopened cartridges, we recommend that you keep them in their bags until you need to install them. Then, store them in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.