HL-L5200DNCartridge prices starting at $26.99
Shop Cartridges for HL-L5200DN
- Brother TN850 (Replaces TN820) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge High-Yield 7-Pack
Includes 7 of Brother TN850 (Replaces TN820) Black Compatible High-Yield Toner CartridgesLearn More$139.997 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother TN850 (Replaces TN820) Black Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridge 4-Pack
Works with popular printers such as the Brother DCP-L5500DN, HL-L5200DW, MFC-L6700DW and many more!Learn More$82.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother TN850 & DR890 Black Compatible High-Yield Toner and Drum 3-Pack
(2) Compatible TN850 Black Toner Cartridges
(1) DR890 Drum Unit$52.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother TN850 (Replaces TN820) Black Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridge Twin Pack$38.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- Compatible Brother TN850 Toner Cartridge (Replaces TN820) Black High-Yield 8,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a cartridge for the Brother HL-L5200DN is simple. Just follow these easy steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the front cover by pressing down on both corners of the front cover.
- Remove the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly from the printer.
- Push down the green lock lever and take the old toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new toner cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the drum unit until it locks into place.
- Clean the corona wire inside the drum unit by simply sliding the green tab left to right and right to left several times.
- Insert the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly back into the printer.
- Close the front cover of the machine.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I store replacement toner cartridges?
Of course! Just make sure to keep them sealed in their packages and to keep them in a cool, dry place. Stored properly, our replacement toner cartridges will stay in good condition for up to two years.
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured cartridges?
Both are guaranteed to be of quality after passing Inkjets.com's stringent checks, but compatible cartridges are brand-new, non-OEM cartridges while remanufactured cartridges are repurposed cartridges made like new.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All Brother TN850 (Replaces TN820) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work with the Brother HL-L5200DN or you get your money back--no questions asked.