Brother HL-L5200DN Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
Though straightforward in form and function as a printer, the Brother HL-L5200DN still boasts of networking, security, and mobile/web features to help ensure all your printing needs are addressed. It is also easy to use and supports flexible paper handling to take on whatever printing requirements you might have.
Replacement toner cartridges for the Brother HL-L5200DN include Brother TN850 (Replaces TN820) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridges. Available with up to 83% off in discounts, they are rated to yield up to about 8,000 pages.
Buy at least and you can take advantage of our free shipping offer. Shop replacement toner cartridges today!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a cartridge for the Brother HL-L5200DN is simple. Just follow these easy steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the front cover by pressing down on both corners of the front cover.
- Remove the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly from the printer.
- Push down the green lock lever and take the old toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new toner cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the drum unit until it locks into place.
- Clean the corona wire inside the drum unit by simply sliding the green tab left to right and right to left several times.
- Insert the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly back into the printer.
- Close the front cover of the machine.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I store replacement toner cartridges?
Of course! Just make sure to keep them sealed in their packages and to keep them in a cool, dry place. Stored properly, our replacement toner cartridges will stay in good condition for up to two years.
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured cartridges?
Both are guaranteed to be of quality after passing Inkjets.com's stringent checks, but compatible cartridges are brand-new, non-OEM cartridges while remanufactured cartridges are repurposed cartridges made like new.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All Brother TN850 (Replaces TN820) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work with the Brother HL-L5200DN or you get your money back--no questions asked.