Brother HL-L5200DWT Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $24.95
A monochrome laser printer, the Brother HL-L5200DWT is ideal for small workgroups and offices, boasting connectivity options to give you convenient access, a large paper capacity for even your most demanding printing requirements, automatic duplexing functionality to help you save on costs, and mobile printing capabilities. It also comes with advanced security features to help protect your sensitive documents and the printer from unauthorized access.
Replacement consumables for the Brother HL-L5200DWT include Brother DR820 Drum Compatible Units and Brother TN850 (Replaces TN820) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridges. Enjoy up to 83% off in discounts when you buy today!
Buy and up and you can take advantage of our free shipping promo.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a cartridge for the Brother HL-L5200DWT is easy. Simply follow these steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the top cover until it locks in the open position.
- Take out the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly.
- Push down the green lock lever and take the old toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new toner cartridge.
- Insert the toner cartridge into the drum unit until it clicks into place.
- Clean the corona wire inside the drum unit by sliding the green tab gently from right to left and left to right several times.
- Slide the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly back into the printer.
- Close the top cover of the machine.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have guarantees in place?
All Brother DR820 Drum Compatible Units and Brother TN850 (Replaces TN820) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work with the Brother HL-L5200DWT or you get your money back--no questions asked.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that replacement cartridges can produce and can be used to calculate for overall cost per page.
Should you replace drum units and toner cartridges at the same time?
Not necessarily. Drum units and toner cartridges may be rated with different page yields, so they will run out at different times. You may replace only what you need to, but it also doesn't hurt to stock up on consumables, ensuring you're always ready when you need a replacement.
Cartridges compatible with your Brother HL-L5200DWT Printer
Regular Price: $159.95
Special Price $28.95