Brother HL-L6300DWT Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $24.95
A monochrome workgroup printer, the Brother HL-L6300DWT boasts of super-fast print speeds of up to 46 pages per minute, as well as outstanding paper handling options with a standard paper capacity of 1,090 expandable to 1,610. It also comes with a touchscreen LCD display for easy navigation and an integrated NFC reader for better document security and improved user authentication.
Replacement toner cartridges for the Brother HL-L6300DWT include Brother TN880 Compatible Black Super High-Yield Toner Cartridges and Brother TN850 (Replaces TN820) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridges. Enjoy up to 83% off in discounts when you buy these replacement toner cartridges!
All orders and up get free shipping. Shop today!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a cartridge for the Brother HL-L6300DWT is easy. Simply follow these steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the top cover until it locks in the open position.
- Take out the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly.
- Push down the green lock lever and take the old toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new toner cartridge.
- Insert the toner cartridge into the drum unit until it clicks into place.
- Clean the corona wire inside the drum unit by sliding the green tab gently from right to left and left to right several times.
- Slide the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly back into the printer.
- Close the top cover of the machine.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured cartridges?
Both are guaranteed to be of quality after passing Inkjets.com's stringent checks, but compatible cartridges are brand-new cartridges while remanufactured cartridges are repurposed cartridges made like new.
What's the difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges are designed for use with laser printers and copiers while ink cartridges are made for inkjet machines.
Are there precautions to handling toner cartridges?
Toner cartridges, like Brother TN880 Compatible Black Super High-Yield Toner Cartridges and Brother TN850 (Replaces TN820) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridges for the Brother HL-L6300DWT, are sensitive to light so don't leave them exposed for more than a few minutes. Install toner cartridges right away to limit exposure and prevent issues with print quality.
Cartridges compatible with your Brother HL-L6300DWT Printer
Regular Price: $179.95
Special Price $26.95