Brother HL-P2500 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $25.95
The Brother HL-P2500 is a monochrome laser printer designed for small offices and businesses with straightforward printing requirements. But should your printing needs change, you can also depend on it for even your most demanding printing tasks, Still, it is easy to use and supports flexible paper handling to let you use any type and size of paper you want and need.
Replacement consumables for the Brother HL-P2500 include Brother DR400 Compatible Black Drum Units and Brother TN460 (Replaces TN430) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridges. Get them individually with discounts or take advantage of our combo pack for even bigger savings and greater value for money.
Shop today! All orders and up are eligible for free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a cartridge for the Brother HL-P2500 is simple. Just follow these steps:
- Open the front cover. Pull out the drum unit assembly.
- Place the drum unit assembly with the toner cartridge to be replaced on a flat surface.
- Hold down the lock lever on the right and pull the old toner cartridge out of the drum unit assembly.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Hold the new toner cartridge on both ends, keep it level, and gently rock it side to side to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Remove protective covering on the new toner cartridge.
- Install the new toner cartridge into the drum unit until it clicks into place.
- Clean the primary corona wire inside the drum unit by gently sliding the blue tab back and forth several times. Return the tab to the home position.
- Install the drum unit back into the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should you replace drum units and toner cartridges at the same time?
Not necessarily. Drum units and toner cartridges may be rated with different page yields, so they will run out at different times. You may replace only what you need to, but it also doesn't hurt to stock up on consumables, ensuring you're always ready when you need a replacement.
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured cartridges?
Both are guaranteed to be of quality after passing Inkjets.com's stringent checks, but compatible cartridges are brand-new cartridges while remanufactured cartridges are repurposed cartridges made like new.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All Brother DR400 Compatible Black Drum Units and Brother TN460 (Replaces TN430) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work with the Brother HL-P2500 or you get your money back--no questions asked.
Cartridges compatible with your Brother HL-P2500 Printer
Regular Price: $115.95
Special Price $64.95
Regular Price: $113.95
Special Price $29.95