Intellifax 1860CCartridge prices starting at $8.99
Shop Cartridges for Intellifax 1860C
- Brother LC51 Compatible Ink Cartridge 10-Pack Combo
Includes 4 Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, and 2 Yellow Compatible Ink CartridgesLearn More$23.9910 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother LC51 Compatible Ink Cartridge 5-Pack Combo
$13.995 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) Compatible LC-51 Black
- (1) Compatible LC-51 Cyan
- (1) Compatible LC-51 Magenta
- (1) Compatible LC-51 Yellow
- Brother LC51M Compatible Magenta Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 Brother LC51M Magenta Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother LC51C Compatible Cyan Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 Brother LC51C Cyan Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- Compatible Brother LC51BK Ink Cartridge 2-Pack Black
Works with popular printers such as the Brother MFC-240C, MFC-440CN, MFC-465cn and more!Learn More$8.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother LC51Y Compatible Yellow Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 Brother LC51Y Yellow Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.992 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the steps to replacing the ink cartridge on the Brother Intellifax 1860c:
- Open the ink cartridge cover.
- Pull the lock release lever down, and then take the empty ink cartridge out of the Intellifax 1860c.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from the package. Make sure to remove all its packing materials including the protective yellow cap before installation.
- Insert the new cartridge into the empty slot—see to it that it is installed in the direction of the arrow on the label.
- Lift the lock release lever gently and push it until it clicks.
- Close the ink cartridge cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How would I know if one of the ink cartridges in the Brother Intellifax 1860c is empty?
If one of the ink cartridges is empty, your Intellifax 1860c LCD will show the 'Ink Empty (color of the cartridge)' and 'Replace Ink' message.
Why should I avoid taking any ink cartridge out of Intellifax 1860c if it's not low or empty?
Taking any ink cartridge out of the Intellifax 1860c without the need to replace it may reduce the ink quantity inside the cartridge and the machine will not be able to detect the remaining ink accurately.
What to do if faded or streaked colors and text appear on the print results?
Faded or streaked colors and text on the printed output may be due to clogged nozzles. So, you'd better clean the printhead to unclog the nozzles for improved print quality.