Intellifax 2940Cartridge prices starting at $22.99
Shop Cartridges for Intellifax 2940
- Brother TN450 / TN420 Black Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridge 7-Pack 2600 Page Yield
Works with popular printers such as the Brother HL-2230, DCP-7060D, MFC-7360N and many more!Learn More$120.997 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother TN450 / TN420 Black Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridge 4-Pack 2600 Page Yield
Works with popular printers such as the Brother HL-2230, DCP-7060D, MFC-7360N and many more!Learn More$54.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- Compatible Brother TN450 & DR420 Toner Cartridge 3-Pack High-Yield
$46.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) TN450 Black
- (1) DR420 Drum Unit
- Compatible Brother TN450 Toner Cartridge (Replaces TN420) Black High-Yield Twin Pack 2600 Page Yield
Includes 2 Brother TN450 (Replaces TN420) Black Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridges.Learn More$34.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother TN450 Compatible Black Jumbo Toner Cartridge 5,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the toner cartridge on the Brother Intellifax 2940 with these 7 easy-to-follow steps:
- Open the top cover.
- Remove the drum unit assembly from the Intellifax 2940.
- Take the toner cartridge out of the drum unit by turning the lever on the toner cartridge counterclockwise.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the package.
- Insert the new cartridge into the opening on the right side of the drum unit. Then, turn the lever clockwise until it stops.
- Install the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly back into the machine.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How will I know if it's time to replace the drum unit on the Brother Intellifax 2940?
You may replace the drum unit on your Intellifax 2940 once the 'Replace Drum' error message appears on the display.
Do I have to replace either the drum unit or the toner cartridge when print quality problems appear?
Print quality problems may not always be due to an empty toner cartridge or drum unit. These may also be due to a dirty corona wire, so you have to make sure that the corona wire is cleaned from time to time.
What will happen if an unpacked drum unit is put in direct sunlight or room light for an extended period of time?
If an unpacked drum unit is put in direct sunlight or room light for an extended period of time, it may get damaged.