Intellifax 2940Cartridge prices starting at $23.95
Ideal for home or office use, the Brother Intellifax 2940 offers more than just sending and receiving faxes—it also comes with a copying function. This laser fax features a 33.6 kbps modem for fast fax transmission and a 16MB memory and a 30-page ADF for copying multiple pages. It also offers a generous paper handling capacity of 250 sheets and a USB interface for your future printing needs. As for affordable replacement toner, Inkjets has got you covered. We offer a wide array of compatible Brother toner cartridges for various Brother printer and fax models including the Intellifax 2940. We also carry the Brother DR420 Compatible Black Drum Unit in case that's what you need. Simply contact our customer service department to order or add the item to your cart for more convenience.
Shop Cartridges for Intellifax 2940
- Best Seller$118.957 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best Seller$58.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerCompatible Brother TN450 & DR420 Toner Cartridge 3-Pack High-Yield
$48.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) TN450 Black
- (1) DR420 Drum Unit
- Best SellerCompatible Brother TN450 Toner Cartridge (Replaces TN420) Black High-Yield Twin Pack
Includes 2 Brother TN450 (Replaces TN420) Black Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridges.Learn More$36.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Compatible Brother DR420 Laser Drum Unit Black 12,000 Page Yield
- Brother TN450 Compatible Black Jumbo Toner Cartridge 5,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the toner cartridge on the Brother Intellifax 2940 with these 7 easy-to-follow steps:
- Open the top cover.
- Remove the drum unit assembly from the Intellifax 2940.
- Take the toner cartridge out of the drum unit by turning the lever on the toner cartridge counterclockwise.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the package.
- Insert the new cartridge into the opening on the right side of the drum unit. Then, turn the lever clockwise until it stops.
- Install the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly back into the machine.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How will I know if it's time to replace the drum unit on the Brother Intellifax 2940?
You may replace the drum unit on your Intellifax 2940 once the 'Replace Drum' error message appears on the display.
Do I have to replace either the drum unit or the toner cartridge when print quality problems appear?
Print quality problems may not always be due to an empty toner cartridge or drum unit. These may also be due to a dirty corona wire, so you have to make sure that the corona wire is cleaned from time to time.
What will happen if an unpacked drum unit is put in direct sunlight or room light for an extended period of time?
If an unpacked drum unit is put in direct sunlight or room light for an extended period of time, it may get damaged.