Intellifax 4100eCartridge prices starting at $29.99
Shop Cartridges for Intellifax 4100e
- Brother TN460 & DR400 High-Yield Compatible Toner & Drum Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
$74.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) TN460 Black
- (1) DR400 Drum
- Brother TN460 (Replaces TN430) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge 6,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the front cover and pull out the drum unit. Place the drum unit on a drop cloth or a large piece of scrap paper to avoid spilling and scattering toner.
- Hold down the lock lever on the right of the drum unit as you pull the toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. Place the used toner cartridge into the packaging and recycle appropriately.
- Gently rock the new toner cartridge from side to side five to six times to distribute the toner evenly inside the cartridge.
- Remove the protective cover.
- Install the new toner cartridge into the drum unit until it clicks into place.
- Clean the primary corona wire inside the drum unit by gently sliding the blue tab from right to left several times. Return the blue tab to the Home position before reinstalling the drum unit assembly.
- Reinstall the drum unit and close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does my printer need both the drum unit and the toner cartridge?
Yes. For your printer to operate, you need both a drum unit and a toner cartridge installed.
Do I need to replace both my drum unit and toner cartridge at the same time?
Not necessarily. The drum unit and toner cartridges are separate items that have different page yields. While it’s possible that they may need replacing at the same time, it’s more likely that they’ll need replacement separately. We suggest having both on hand just in case.
How can I safely store my extra drum unit or toner cartridge?
Both items can stay in storage for 24 to 36 months. Keep them in their original packaging until use, and store them in a cool, dry place that’s far from direct sunlight.