Brother MFC-240CMFP InkCartridge prices starting at $6.95
Shop Cartridges for MFC-240CMFP
- Brother LC51 Compatible Ink Cartridge 10-Piece Combo PackIncludes 4 Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, and 2 Yellow Compatible Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $23.95 As low as $19.9510 Cartridges / $2 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to install a new ink cartridge in your Brother MFC-240C multifunction printer:
- Open the print cartridge cover on the right side of the machine.
- To remove the used ink cartridge, pull the lock release lever down and take the cartridge you're replacing out toward you.
- Take the new ink cartridge from its packaging, then carefully remove its protective cap.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the empty slot, then secure it by lifting the lock release lever and pushing it down until it clicks.
- Repeat steps 2-4 if you're replacing multiple ink cartridges.
- Once everything is done, close the print cartridge cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are compatible ink cartridges?
These refer to new cartridges that are made specially to comply with the quality specifications of their compatible printer model. Prime examples of this option include the cartridges in the Brother LC51 Compatible High-Yield 10-Piece Combo Pack offered by Inkjets.com.
Are compatible ink cartridges safe to use?
Yep! Because they use the same design, ink blend, and components of their authentic versions, our compatible ink cartridges are guaranteed safe to use with your Brother MFC-240C multifunction printer without voiding its warranties.
How does Inkjets.com protect their customers?
Our compatible ink cartridges are covered with a neat 1-year warranty, plus money-back guarantee and free returns as additional protection to your investment.