MFC-2500Cartridge prices starting at $29.99
Shop Cartridges for MFC-2500
- Brother TN460 & DR400 High-Yield Compatible Toner & Drum Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
$74.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) TN460 Black
- (1) DR400 Drum
- Brother TN460 (Replaces TN430) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge 6,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the toner cartridge on the Brother MFC-2500 with these 6 easy steps:
- Open the front cover. Then, remove the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly from the MFC-2500.
- Push the lock lever down to release the toner cartridge, and then pull it out of the drum unit assembly.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the packaging. Gently rock it from side to side five to six times to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Make sure to remove the yellow protective cover from the new cartridge prior to installation.
- Insert the new cartridge into the drum unit.
- Clean the primary corona wire and reinstall the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly back into the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
When do I replace the toner cartridge on the Brother MFC-2500?
You'll know it's time to replace the toner cartridge when the 'TONER EMPTY' message appears on the MFC-2500 display.
Do I have to replace the drum unit and the toner cartridge at the same time?
No. The drum unit and the toner cartridge are two separate consumables. Replace only the consumable that's empty or damaged.
Will I get the exact number of 6,000 pages with your compatible Brother TN460?
Well, it depends on your average type of print job and the paper type that you use. The 6,000-page yield is only based on the 5% coverage.