MFC-465cnCartridge prices starting at $8.99
Shop Cartridges for MFC-465cn
- Brother LC51 Compatible Ink Cartridge 10-Pack Combo
Includes 4 Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, and 2 Yellow Compatible Ink CartridgesLearn More$23.9910 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother LC51 Compatible Ink Cartridge 5-Pack Combo
$13.995 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) Compatible LC-51 Black
- (1) Compatible LC-51 Cyan
- (1) Compatible LC-51 Magenta
- (1) Compatible LC-51 Yellow
- Brother LC51M Compatible Magenta Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 Brother LC51M Magenta Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother LC51C Compatible Cyan Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 Brother LC51C Cyan Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- Compatible Brother LC51BK Ink Cartridge 2-Pack Black
Works with popular printers such as the Brother MFC-240C, MFC-440CN, MFC-465cn and more!Learn More$8.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother LC51Y Compatible Yellow Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 Brother LC51Y Yellow Compatible Ink Cartridges.Learn More$8.992 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the simple steps to replace the ink cartridge on the Brother MFC-465CN:
- Begin by opening the ink cartridge cover of the MFC-465CN.
- Push down to unlock the release lever, and then remove the empty ink cartridge from its slot.
- Open the protective bag for the replacement ink cartridge and pull out the cartridge.
- Never forget to remove the yellow protective cap.
- Push the ink cartridge firmly into its corresponding slot.
- Raise both lock release lever and gently press it until it clicks into place.
- Close the ink cartridge cover. Your printer is now available for daily use.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I clear the message "INK EMPTY" from the Brother MFC-465CN display?
Clearing the “INK EMPTY” message from the LCD display is easy. Simply replace the empty Brother MFC-465CN ink cartridge with a new one and that's it!
Can I still print a few more pages if one of the MFC-465CN ink cartridges is empty?
No. The MFC-465CN stops all its printing operations when one of the cartridges is out of ink. Replace the empty ink cartridge to resume printing.
Do you offer any discounts on non-profit organizations purchase orders?
Yes. Inkjets.com welcomes non-profit organizations to partner with us. Know more about our special pricing by reaching out to our Customer Service Department at 1-972-200-3813.