Brother MFC-7420 Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $20.95
The Brother MFC-7420 already has everything—a flatbed copier, a high-quality laser printer, a color scanner, and a full-feature fax in one reliable, high-performance machine. There's really nothing to dislike about this multifunction machine, except of course the high cost of genuine replacement Brother toner cartridge and drum unit. Good thing, we've got cheaper alternatives right here at Inkjets. Check out our Brother DR350 Compatible Drum Unit and Brother TN350 Compatible Black Toner Cartridge and see how much you can save if you go with these compatibles. A whopping 50-70% savings, right? So, when it's time to replace your Brother MFC-7420 toner cartridge and drum unit, choose only Inkjets.
How To Replace Cartridge
Changing the toner cartridge on the Brother MFC-7420 is quick and easy. Here's how:
- To remove the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly, first open the front cover.
- Hold the drum unit assembly with one hand and hold the MFC-7420 with the other hand. Then, firmly pull the assembly out of the machine.
- To remove the toner cartridge from the drum unit, simply pull the cartridge out while holding down the lock lever on the left.
- Get the new toner cartridge package and remove it from the box and from its protective bag.
- Before you install it, make sure to rock it to distribute the toner inside and remove the protective cover.
- Put the toner cartridge in the drum unit until the lock lever lifts automatically.
- Now, slide the drum unit assembly back into the machine. Make sure to push it in as far as it will go until you hear a click.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
The message "Toner Life End" still appears on the LCD of my Brother MFC-7420 even after installing a new toner. What could be the problem?
If the "Toner Life End" still appears on the LCD, it could mean one of two things: the toner cartridge is not installed properly and the wrong consumable is replaced.
Can I still print a few more pages even if my Brother printer says "Change Drum Soon"?
Yes. The "Change Drum Soon" message simply indicates that the drum unit is nearing the end of its lifetime. Order a replacement drum unit soon and continue printing without replacing it yet.
I ordered the Brother TN350 Compatible Black Laser Toner Cartridge Twin Pack, so I can keep the remaining cartridge as spare. How do I ensure it will not get damaged while in storage?
To maintain the reliability of the unused Brother toner cartridge, keep it sealed in its original packaging and store it in a cool, dry place away from any direct light source.
Cartridges compatible with your Brother MFC-7420 Toner
Regular Price: $94.99
Special Price $47.95
Regular Price: $89.95
Special Price $30.95
Regular Price: $79.95
Special Price $24.95