Cartridge prices starting at $24.95
The Brother MFC-8440 is a laser printer with multifunction features; it's also a copier, scanner, and fax machine. It has a print speed of up to 21 pages per minute at a resolution of up to 2400 x 600 dots per inch. This machine combines performance, connectivity, and reliability all in one. With InkJets.com, you can make it affordable, too.
Products like our Brother TN570 & DR510 High-Yield Compatible 2-Piece Combo Pack are not only affordable, but are just as high quality as genuine Brother supplies. You'll be saving money without compromising performance, and we guarantee you'll love our products, or your money back. Browse what deals we have to offer you today.
How To Replace Cartridge
- Open the front cover and pull out the drum unit.
- Hold down the lock lever on the right and pull the toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. Place the used toner cartridge into the aluminum bag and recycle it according to local regulations.
- Gently rock the toner cartridge from side to side five or six times to distribute the toner evenly inside the cartridge.
- Remove the protective cover.
- Insert the new toner cartridge in the drum unit until it clicks into place. If you put it in properly, the lock lever will lift automatically.
- Clean the primary corona wire inside the drum unit by gently sliding the blue tab from right to left several times. Return the blue tab to the Home position (▼) before reinstalling the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly.
- Reinstall the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly and close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the page yield of this toner before it needs replacement?
The Brother TN570 Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge has a page yield of up to 6,700 pages. Final page yield will depend on your printer settings. To maximize your page yield, use economy or draft settings on everyday printing.
How long can I keep this toner in storage?
The Brother TN570 Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge has a shelf life of up to 24-36 months. We suggest you use your extra toner before this time. Store your extra toner in a cool, dry place that's far from sunlight for best results.
My print quality went down after installing your product, how do I fix it?
Ensure that you've installed your toner or ink correctly. We've provided instructions for you to follow. Make sure that all panels are closed and that your cartridge is fully inserted into your machine. If you still encounter problems, don't hesitate to contact our customer service team.
Cartridges compatible with your Brother MFC-8440 Toner
Regular Price: $89.95
Special Price $45.95
Regular Price: $69.95
Special Price $28.95