Brother MFC-8480DN Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $23.95
The Brother MFC-8480DN is a monochrome laser printer that comes with fast printing speeds of up to 32 pages per minute. It also has wireless connectivity, and can scan and fax on top of its printing features. For this all-in-one unit to continue giving you high-quality documents, turn to Inkjets.com.
We have single toner cartridges and drum units available, which can print 8,000 pages and 25,000 pages, respectively. Purchase our Brother TN650 & DR620 Compatible High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack, so you’ll have cartridges at the ready as soon as your printer tells you you’re running out.
All our products are made to meet and exceed OEM standards, so you don’t have to worry about the quality. Avail our free shipping offer by ordering at $30 worth of products today.
How To Replace Cartridge
- Open your printer’s front cover.
- Take out the drum unit assembly.
- To release the old toner cartridge, push down the blue lock lever.
- Unpack your new toner. Then, gently shake it from side to side to distribute the ink inside.
- Pull off the protective cover.
- Place the new toner cartridge into the drum unit, until you hear it lock into place.
- Clean the corona wire by sliding the blue tab from right to left several times.
- Place the drum unit assembly with the new toner back to the machine.
- Close your printer’s front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I get the 3-piece combo or the single ink cartridges?
This would depend on how much you print. If your office leans more on heavy-duty printing, it’s best that you purchase our Brother TN650 & DR620 Compatible High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack, as this will give you two toners and one drum unit. But if you only do light printing, you’ll save up more in the long run with single ink cartridges.
Why should I get remanufactured inks?
Remanufactured inks are a low-cost alternative to genuine cartridges. This means that you’ll get the same quality as OEM cartridges without breaking the bank. You’ll also help save the environment by purchasing reused and recycled non-biodegradable materials.
I’m having issues with how my printed pages are turning out. How can I contact you?
We are very sorry to hear this. All our products come with a one-year warranty and a fantastic return policy. Please get in touch with our customer support team via live chat or phone call, and we’ll either refund you at full price or replace your product.
Cartridges compatible with your Brother MFC-8480DN Toner
Regular Price: $99.95
Special Price $54.95
Regular Price: $64.95
Special Price $26.95