MFC-8640DCartridge prices starting at $30.95
Shop Cartridges for MFC-8640D
- Brother TN570 & DR510 High-Yield Compatible 2-Pack Combo
$57.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) TN570 Black
- (1) DR510 Drum Unit
- Brother TN570 (Replaces TN540) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge 6,700 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the toner cartridge on the Brother MFC-8640D:
- Open the top cover.
- Hold the drum unit on each side, and then gently pull the drum unit assembly toward you.
- Turn the cartridge lever forward until it stops. Then, slide the toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge and gently rock it from side to side five or six times to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the drum unit. Gently turn the cartridge lever backward until it stops.
- Put the drum unit assembly back into the printer.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
I'm replacing the drum unit on my Brother MFC-8640D soon, so I'm thinking of getting your 2-Piece Combo Pack and keep the toner cartridge as spare. How long can I keep the toner cartridge in storage?
Our compatible toner cartridge and drum unit can last for 24 to 36 months in storage. A few reminders though: make sure to keep them in their original packaging; store them in a cool, dry place; and keep them away from direct sunlight.
I want to order in bulk. Will I get any discount?
We do offer a huge discount for items above $500. Give us a call at 1-972-200-3813 and we'll be glad to assist you.
I don't have a credit card. What other payment methods do you offer?
We also accept PayPal payments for online orders and checks and money orders for mail-in orders.