Brother MFC-8690DW Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $21.95
The Brother MFC-8890DW is a monochrome digital laser printer with multifunction capability. Aside from printing at a speed of 32 pages per minute at a maximum resolution of 1200 x 1200 dots per inch, this machine can also scan, copy, and fax. Make the most of all you're machine's functions by buying printer supplies from InkJets.com.
Products like our Brother TN650 & DR620 Compatible High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack will have you printing, copying, and faxing without any problem and without worrying about the cost. Our products are the affordable alternative for buyers who want quality at a great price. Check out what we have in store and see how much we can save you.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Press the front cover release button and open the front cover.
- Slowly take out the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly.
- Push down the blue lock lever and take the used toner cartridge out of the drum unit. Recycle appropriately.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. Gently shake it from side to side several times to distribute the toner evenly inside the cartridge.
- Pull off the protective cover.
- Put the new toner cartridge firmly into the drum unit until you hear it lock into place. If you put it in properly, the lock lever will lift automatically.
- Clean the corona wire of the drum unit by gently sliding the blue tab from right to left and left to right several times.
- Put the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly back into the machine.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are the drum unit and toner cartridge both required for my printer?
Yes. Your machine will not work without a drum unit and a toner cartridge installed. These are separate parts of your printer that have different functions. The toner cartridge contains the toner needed for printing, while the drum unit transfers the toner onto your print media.
What's the page count for this toner?
Our Brother TN650 Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge has a page yield of up to 8,000 pages. Maximize your page yield by using economy or draft settings. Your final page count will depend on the settings you use on your printer.
How long will this toner keep in storage?
Our Brother TN650 Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge can be kept in storage for a maximum of 24-36 months. We suggest you use your toner before this time. Your toner will keep best if stored in a cool, dry place that's far from direct sunlight.
Cartridges compatible with your Brother MFC-8690DW Printer
Regular Price: $99.95
Special Price $54.95
Regular Price: $53.95
Special Price $23.95