Brother MFC-8860N TonerCartridge prices starting at $26.95
Shop Cartridges for MFC-8860N
- Brother TN580 & DR520 High-Yield Compatible 3-Piece Combo PackIncludes 2 High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridges, and 1 Compatible Drum Unit Learn MoreSpecial Price $54.95 As low as $49.993 Cartridges / $18.32 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a toner cartridge for the Brother MFC-8860N, simply follow these steps:
- Open the printer front cover.
- Pull out the drum unit assembly.
- Hold down the lock lever on the right and pull our the old toner cartridge from the drum unit.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Gently rock the new toner cartridge from side to side five to six times to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Remove protective covering on the new toner cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the drum unit until it locks into place. The lock lever will automatically lift if the cartridge is put in properly.
- Clean the primary corona wire inside the drum unit by gently sliding the blue tab right to left a few times. Return the blue tab to the Home position.
- Insert the drum unit assembly back into the machine.
- Close the printer front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured toner cartridges?
Both are guaranteed to be of quality after passing our stringent checks, but compatible Inkjets.com toner cartridges are brand-new, non-OEM toner cartridges while remanufactured Inkjets.com toner cartridges are repurposed toner cartridges made like new.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that toner cartridges can produce and can be used to calculate for overall cost per page. All replacement toner cartridges from Inkjets.com offer comparable page yields to OEM toner cartridges.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All compatible Brother DR520 drum units and Brother TN580 (replaces TN550) high-yield black toner cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work with the Brother MFC-8860N or you get your money back--no questions asked.