MFC-8860NCartridge prices starting at $25.95
A printer, copier, and fax machine in one, the Brother MFC-8860N ticks all the right boxes, making for a convenient, dependable partner for small offices and businesses. Aside from being easy to use, it is also designed to be efficient, fitted with energy- and toner-saving features. Replacement drum units and toner cartridges for the Brother MFC-8860N include compatible Brother DR520 drum units and Brother TN580 (replaces TN550) high-yield toner cartridges. Enjoy up to 59% off in discounts when you buy them individually or get bigger savings with our three-piece combo packs. All orders and up get free shipping. Shop today!
Shop Cartridges for MFC-8860N
- Best SellerBrother TN580 & DR520 High-Yield Compatible 3-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 2 High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridges, and 1 Compatible Drum UnitLearn More$60.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- Compatible Brother TN580 Toner Cartridge Black High-Yield (Replaces TN550) 7,500 Page Yield
- Brother DR520 Compatible Drum Unit 25,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a toner cartridge for the Brother MFC-8860N, simply follow these steps:
- Open the printer front cover.
- Pull out the drum unit assembly.
- Hold down the lock lever on the right and pull our the old toner cartridge from the drum unit.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Gently rock the new toner cartridge from side to side five to six times to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Remove protective covering on the new toner cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the drum unit until it locks into place. The lock lever will automatically lift if the cartridge is put in properly.
- Clean the primary corona wire inside the drum unit by gently sliding the blue tab right to left a few times. Return the blue tab to the Home position.
- Insert the drum unit assembly back into the machine.
- Close the printer front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured toner cartridges?
Both are guaranteed to be of quality after passing our stringent checks, but compatible Inkjets.com toner cartridges are brand-new, non-OEM toner cartridges while remanufactured Inkjets.com toner cartridges are repurposed toner cartridges made like new.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that toner cartridges can produce and can be used to calculate for overall cost per page. All replacement toner cartridges from Inkjets.com offer comparable page yields to OEM toner cartridges.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All compatible Brother DR520 drum units and Brother TN580 (replaces TN550) high-yield black toner cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work with the Brother MFC-8860N or you get your money back--no questions asked.