Brother MFC-8870WN Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $22.95
As a multi-function machine, the Brother MFC-8870WN offers printing, copying, and faxing capabilities in one, giving you what you need to stay on top of your daily office tasks in one place. Efficient and easy to use, it also supports flexible paper handling, allowing you to use a variety of paper types and sizes for your needs. Replacement drum units and toner cartridges for the Brother MFC-8860N include compatible Brother DR520 drum units and Brother TN580 (replaces TN550) high-yield toner cartridges. Enjoy up to 59% off in discounts when you buy them individually or get bigger savings with our three-piece combo packs. All orders and up are eligible for free shipping. Shop now!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a toner cartridge for the Brother MFC-8870WN, just follow these easy steps:
- Open the printer front cover.
- Pull out the drum unit assembly.
- Hold down the lock lever on the right and pull our the old toner cartridge from the drum unit.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Gently rock the new toner cartridge from side to side five to six times to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Remove protective covering on the new toner cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the drum unit until it locks into place. The lock lever will automatically lift if the cartridge is put in properly.
- Clean the primary corona wire inside the drum unit by gently sliding the blue tab right to left a few times. Return the blue tab to the Home position.
- Insert the drum unit assembly back into the machine.
- Close the printer front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there precautions to handling toner cartridges?
When replacing a toner cartridge immediately after the printer was in use, avoid reaching in too far into the machine when removing the cartridge as the adjacent fusing area might be hot. Keep toner cartridges level as well to avoid accidental toner spills after removing their protective covering.
Do I have to replace drum units and toner cartridges at the same time?
Not necessarily, as they are rated with different page yields, meaning they will run out at different times. For your peace of mind, however, you can stock up on replacement drum units and toner cartridges.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All compatible Brother DR520 drum units and Brother TN580 (replaces TN550) high-yield black toner cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work with the Brother MFC-8860N or you get your money back--no questions asked.
Cartridges compatible with your Brother MFC-8870WN Printer
Regular Price: $91.99
Special Price $54.95
Regular Price: $66.95
Special Price $26.95