Brother MFC-9650 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $25.95
The Brother MFC 9650 is a monochrome desktop laser printer, copier, and scanner all in one. Built for home use, it has a printing speed of up to 12 pages per minute and is compact to save space. You can save money too when you buy your ink supplies from Inkjets.com.
Our Brother TN460 & DR400 Compatible High-Yield Toner & Drum 3-Piece Combo Pack conveniently bundles both replacement toner cartridges and a drum unit at a great price. Get clean, strong prints each and every time. You get quality without breaking the bank when you shop from Inkjets.com, so shop with us today.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn off the machine's power switch. Press the front cover release button and then open the front cover.
- Hold the green handle of the drum unit. Lift the drum unit up and then pull it out until it stops.
- Hold the handle of the toner cartridge and pull it out of the drum unit. Repeat this for all the toner cartridges.
- Clean the corona wires as follows.
- Push to release the latches of the white corona wire cover, and then open the cover.
- Clean the corona wire inside the drum unit by gently sliding the green tab from left to right and right to left several times. Be sure to return the tab to the home position. If you do not, printed pages may have a vertical stripe.
- Close the corona wire cover.
- Repeat step 1 through step 3 to clean each of the remaining three corona wires.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. Hold the cartridge with both hands and gently shake it five or six times to spread the toner evenly inside the cartridge.
- Remove the orange protective cover.
- Holding the toner cartridges by their colored handles, insert them one by one back into the drum unit as shown. Make sure that you match the toner cartridge color to the same color label on the drum unit, and make sure that you fold down the toner cartridge handle once the toner cartridge is in place. Repeat this for all the toner cartridges.
- Push the drum unit in until it stops.
- Close the front cover of the machine.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are your shipping fees?
Our rate starts at $3.95 for standard shipping. With standard shipping, your item will arrive within 3-8 business days. We also have other shipping options available should you need your order sooner.
Do I need to replace the drum unit with the toner cartridge?
No. The drum unit at the toner cartridge has different page yields and usually do not need to be replaced at the same time. However, there may be instances when they run out at the same time. Then, they will both need to be replaced.
Will my printer work without the drum unit?
No. The drum unit is needed for your printer to work, as it houses the toner cartridge in your printer.
Cartridges compatible with your Brother MFC-9650 Printer
Regular Price: $115.95
Special Price $64.95
Regular Price: $113.95
Special Price $29.95