Cartridge prices starting at $25.95
The Brother MFC-9700 is a monochrome laser printer that also works as a scanner, copier, and fax. As a printer and a copier, it can deliver clear and crisp results with 200 x 400 dpi resolution at speeds of up to 15 pages per minute. While as a scanner, it allows simple image scanning at 400 x 400 dpi resolution, and as a fax, it comes with a 14.4 modem that can transmit documents at a steady rate. Is this your machine? If yes, then you've come to the right place for your replacement toner cartridge needs. Inkjets.com offers brand-new, high-quality compatible toner cartridges that cost as much as 75% off the price of genuine toners. Check out our compatible Brother TN460 from our listing below.
How To Replace Cartridge
Replace the toner cartridge on the Brother MFC-9700 with these 7 easy steps:
- Open the front cover of the printer.
- Ensure that the front cover is fully open. Carefully lift the drum unit toward you.
- Lightly rotate the lever forward until it stops, and then slide the old toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its protective bag, and gently shake the toner cartridge back and forth several times to evenly distribute the toner inside the cartridge.
- Pull off the protective seal, and insert the new toner cartridge into the drum unit until you hear it click into position.
- Gently slide the blue tab from side to side several times to clean the primary corona wire. Make sure to put the blue tab back to its original position.
- Reinsert the drum unit assembly into the printer, and close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
My Brother MFC-9700 has a toner cartridge that's leaking—what to do?
If the toner cartridge has leaked inside your MFC-9700, you have to replace it immediately. But before you do, make sure to clean the excess toner using a soft, dry, lint-free cloth first.
What to do if the MFC-9700 does not print anything after installing a new toner cartridge and drum unit?
If your MFC-9700 does not print anything after installing a new toner cartridge and drum unit, it could be that you failed to install these consumables correctly. Try removing the toner cartridge and the drum unit and reinstall them properly.
Do I have to replace the drum unit and the toner cartridge at the same time?
Yes, but only when both consumables get damaged or depleted at the same time. If not, then replace only the consumable that is damaged or empty.
Cartridges compatible with your Brother MFC-9700 Toner
Regular Price: $115.95
Special Price $64.95
Regular Price: $113.95
Special Price $29.95