MFC-9750Cartridge prices starting at $29.99
Shop Cartridges for MFC-9750
- Brother TN460 & DR400 High-Yield Compatible Toner & Drum Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
$74.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) TN460 Black
- (1) DR400 Drum
- Brother TN460 (Replaces TN430) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge 6,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the front cover and pull out the drum unit. Place the drum unit on a drop cloth or large piece of disposable paper to avoid spilling and scattering the toner.
- Hold down the lock lever on the right and pull the toner cartridge out of the drum unit assembly.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. Place the used toner cartridge into the aluminum bag and discard it according to local regulations.
- Gently rock the toner cartridge from side to side five or six times.
- Remove the protective cover.
- Install the new toner cartridge into the drum unit until it clicks into place.
- Clean the primary corona wire inside the drum unit by gently sliding the blue tab from right to left several times. Return the blue tab to the home position before reinstalling the drum unit assembly.
- Reinstall the drum unit into the machine and close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does "compatible" mean?
A cartridge is "compatible" when it's been manufactured by a 3rd party manufacturer to work with your printer. Our compatible cartridges are quality checked and are guaranteed to work seamlessly.
What's the difference between the drum unit and the toner cartridge?
The drum unit is the part of your printer that houses your toner cartridge. It also transfers the toner from the toner cartridge onto the print media. The toner cartridge contains the toner needed for printing.
Can this be kept in storage?
This toner can be kept in storage for up to 24-36 months. For best results, store your toner in their original packaging until use, and keep them in a cool, dry place that's out of direct sunlight.