Brother MFC-L5700DN TonerCartridge prices starting at $28.95
Shop Cartridges for MFC-L5700DN
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Before you replace the toner cartridge, make sure that it is powered on. Then, open the front cover of the machine.
- Pull out the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly from the machine.
- Push the green lock lever down and remove the empty toner cartridge from the drum unit.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of the packaging and remove its protective cover.
- Install the new toner cartridge into the drum unit and push until you hear it latch.
- Clean the primary corona wire inside the drum unit by sliding the green tab left and right a few times.
- Put the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly back into the printer.
- Close the ink front cover of the machine.
]Frequently Asked Questions
What does it mean when a toner cartridge is 'compatible'?
A compatible toner cartridge is also known as a remanufactured toner cartridge. This means that the cartridge has been recycled and filled to capacity with ink so that it may be used again.
Is it safe to use compatible toner cartridges?
Yes. All Inkjets.com products are guaranteed safe to use and to work perfectly with their corresponding printers. You can also rest assured that your machine's warranty will not be void when you use our products.
How soon will my order be shipped?
We observe a same-day shipping policy which is applicable to orders made by 3PM PST between Monday and Thursday. All orders placed from Friday to Sunday are shipped on the next business day.