Brother MFC-L5800DW TonerCartridge prices starting at $28.95
Shop Cartridges for MFC-L5800DW
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Is it time for a toner cartridge replacement? Here's a quick guide to help you get started:
- Make sure your Brother MFC-L5800dw is on, then lower the front cover to open it.
- Grasp the handle of the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly and pull it out of the device.
- Push down the lock lever and remove the used toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging. Take off the cartridge's protective cover.
- Place the new toner cartridge firmly into the drum unit until it locks into place.
- Clean the corona wire inside the drum unit.
- Insert the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly back inside the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I choose compatible toner cartridges?
Compatible toner cartridges offer many benefits that make them a worthwhile investment. Our Brother TN850 Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge, for example, offers superior page yield and can create the razor-sharp, premium-quality output you expect—but won't make a dent on your budget. What's more, it comes with our neat 1-year warranty and full money-back guarantee.
Do you offer same-day shipping?
Yep! Make sure to complete your orders before 3pm Pacific Time (barring Fridays, weekends and holidays) and we'll ship your items on the same day. If your orders are over $30, we'll even ship them for free.
How does Inkjets.com ensure complete satisfaction?
In the off chance you encounter issues with our product, you only need to contact us and our friendly, professional representatives will guide you through the simplified process of getting a refund or replacement.