Canon 045H / 045 (1243C001) Compatible Yellow High-Yield Toner Cartridge
Works with popular printers such as the Canon ImageClass LBP612cdw, Canon ImageClass MF632Cdw, Canon ImageClass MF634Cdw, and many more!
- Buy 2 for $23.99 ea. (Save 17%)
- Buy 3 for $21.99 ea. (Save 24%)
Free Super-Saver shipping on All Orders over $30. (not including tax).Click here for details.
We offer a 1-Year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all products.Click here for details.
Get the Canon 045H/045 (1243C001) Compatible Yellow High-Yield Toner Cartridge from Inkjets.com and add life to your color prints. Because this option uses a rich toner blend, it can deliver yellow output that's consistently sharp, vibrant, and smudge-free. What's more, it can deliver these high-quality results without making a considerable dent in your budget. Pair this option with the Canon 045H black, cyan, and magenta cartridges and enjoy the full-color prints this complete set can provide.
The Canon 045H/045 (1243C001) Compatible Yellow High-Yield Toner Cartridge can print up to 2,200 pages. It works safely with the Canon ImageCLASS LBP611CN, LBP612CDW, MF632CDW, and MF634CDW. It also comes with an amazing 1-year warranty, a 100% money-back guarantee, and free returns for your greater peace of mind. And if you've ordered this cartridge, you're sure it will arrive at your address exactly on time, thanks to our fast delivery service and same-day shipping. Order now and enjoy more savings.
- Discounts on high-yield yellow toner
- Ready to be packed and shipped same-day
- Usage will keep printer warranties intact
|Inkjets Storeview SKU||ZVC045HYXL|
|OEM Ref #||045H Yellow (1243C001)|
|Replaces OEM #s||045H, 045, 1243C001, 1239C001|
|Product Type||Laser Toner|
|Product Capacity||High Yield|
|Shelf Life||18-24 Months|
|Number of pieces||1|
Top customer reviews
- Worked well with no difficulty 0 people found this helpfulWorked well with no difficulty
- Compatible Canon 045 Cartridge 0 people found this helpfulI ordered just the yellow I needed first to make sure these would work. My printer of course recognized the cartridge and printed just fine. I then right away ordered my other 2 toners I needed. Not only did I save quite a bit of money (saved about 50%) but I also got High Yield cartridges instead of the regular yield.