FC-120Cartridge prices starting at $39.95
Making copies should not require a huge copier to get the job done, and with the Canon FC-120, you'll see how a compact machine stands up to the bulkier copiers. It is easy to use, stylish, and portable, and it gets the job done fast, thanks to its 4 cpm copy speed and 50-sheet bypass. If you've already got one for personal or office use, then we have great news for you. You can now lower your copying costs by up to 50% with our cheaper Canon E40 Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge. It's covered by a one-year, money-back warranty, so you can shop online without the risk.
Shop Cartridges for FC-120
- Compatible Canon E40 Toner Cartridge Black High-Yield (1491A002AA) 4,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace the toner cartridge on the Canon FC-120, you must follow the simple instructions below:
- Before pressing the Open/Close button to open the top cover, make sure to position the copyboard to the left side of the machine.
- Take the empty toner cartridge out of the copier. Then, unpack the replacement cartridge.
- With the Warning label facing up, turn the toner cartridge at about 90 degrees in both directions.
- Remove the seal that is used to protect the replacement toner cartridge.
- With the Warning label facing left now, install the toner cartridge carefully into the copier.
- Be sure to secure the cartridge by pushing it all the way inside until an audible click is heard.
- Close the top cover and return the copyboard to its original position.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to replace the toner cartridge when white lines or spots begin to appear on the copies?
Not necessarily. White lines or spots on the printed pages indicate low ink cartridge. You may continue to make copies by removing the cartridge and rotating it several times to redistribute the remaining toner. Then, reinstall it and resume copying.
When do I replace the toner cartridge on my Canon FC-120?
If the print quality is no longer acceptable even after redistributing the remaining toner inside the old cartridge, then that's the time you install a new replacement Canon toner cartridge.
Can you provide more details about your free shipping offer?
Orders $30 and above enjoy free ground shipping within the continental USA. Your purchase will ship standard ground via USPS and should arrive at your location within 3 to 8 business days.