Canon FC-200 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $37.95
With a personal copier like the Canon FC-200, it's possible to make copies whenever you want to. Sleek in form, it can be easily transported, making it a great productivity companion for those times you need to be mobile. With the right replacement toner cartridges, any home office or small workgroup will surely make the most of it.
Replacement toner cartridges from Inkjets.com include compatible Canon E40 (1491A002AA) black high-yield toner cartridges. Get one with discounts of up to 56% off! Each replacement toner cartridge is rated to yield up to 4,000 pages.
Buy and more and you can take advantage of our free shipping offer. Shop today!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a toner cartridge for the Canon FC-200 is simple. Just follow these steps:
- Slide the copyboard to the left until it stops.
- Press the open/close button to pop the top cover open.
- Slide the old toner cartridge out of the copier and set aside.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Remove protective seal on new toner cartridge by pulling it straight out to the side.
- Hold the new toner cartridge, warning label facing left.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the copier.
- Push the new toner cartridge in until it is firmly in place.
- Close the top cover.
- Return the copyboard to the center.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are compatible toner cartridges?
Compatible toner cartridges, like Canon E40 (1491A002AA) black high-yield toner cartridges for the Canon FC-200, are brand-new, non-OEM toner cartridges. They are particularly designed to meet the specifications of their partner printer, ensuring quality prints and copies.
Are there precautions to handling toner cartridges?
Don't place used toner cartridges on uncovered surfaces to prevent toner stains. If you get toner on your skin or clothes, quickly wipe away toner powder with a dry piece of disposable paper or cloth and wash it away with COLD water. NEVER use hot water to clean toner off clothes as the heat will set the toner permanently.
Can I store replacement toner cartridges?
Yes, you can. Just make sure to open packages only right before replacement and to keep them away from direct sunlight and high heat. Unopened and stored right, Inkjets.com toner cartridges will stay in good working condition for at least 18 months.