Canon FC-230 TonerCartridge prices starting at $38.85
Shop Cartridges for FC-230
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a toner cartridge for the Canon FC-230 is easy. Just follow these simple steps:
- Lay paper input/output trays flat to access copyboard.
- Slide the copyboard to the left until it stops.
- Press the open/close button to pop the top cover open.
- Slide the old toner cartridge out of the copier and set aside.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Remove protective seal on new toner cartridge by pulling it straight out to the side.
- Hold the new toner cartridge, warning label facing left.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the copier.
- Push the new toner cartridge in until it is firmly in place.
- Close the top cover.
- Return the copyboard to the center.
- Close paper input/output trays, as needed.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are high-yield toner cartridges?
High-yield toner cartridges feature higher capacities than standard toner cartridges. This gives them higher page yields.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that a toner cartridge can produce. They can also be used to compute for total cost per page.
What's the page yield for Canon E40 toner cartridges?
Compatible replacement Canon E40 (1491A002AA) black high-yield toner cartridges for the Canon FC-230 personal copier are estimated to produce up to about 4,000 pages of copies. Actual number of pages yielded will depend on copying frequency and quality.