Canon FC-230 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $37.95
With the Canon FC-230, nothing stands in the way of your copying needs. A compact, personal copier, it can be taken anywhere copying capabilities are required, but it's sleek form also makes it easy to add to any office. Just give it a bit of desktop space and it's set.
Replacement toner cartridges for the Canon FC-230 include compatible Canon E40 (1491A002AA) black high-yield toner cartridges. Available with discounts of up to 56% off, it is estimated to produce up to 4,000 pages of copies.
All replacement toner cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed compatible and won't void warranties. Buy and up and you can enjoy free shipping. Shop today!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a toner cartridge for the Canon FC-230 is easy. Just follow these simple steps:
- Lay paper input/output trays flat to access copyboard.
- Slide the copyboard to the left until it stops.
- Press the open/close button to pop the top cover open.
- Slide the old toner cartridge out of the copier and set aside.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Remove protective seal on new toner cartridge by pulling it straight out to the side.
- Hold the new toner cartridge, warning label facing left.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the copier.
- Push the new toner cartridge in until it is firmly in place.
- Close the top cover.
- Return the copyboard to the center.
- Close paper input/output trays, as needed.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are high-yield toner cartridges?
High-yield toner cartridges feature higher capacities than standard toner cartridges. This gives them higher page yields.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that a toner cartridge can produce. They can also be used to compute for total cost per page.
What's the page yield for Canon E40 toner cartridges?
Compatible replacement Canon E40 (1491A002AA) black high-yield toner cartridges for the Canon FC-230 personal copier are estimated to produce up to about 4,000 pages of copies. Actual number of pages yielded will depend on copying frequency and quality.