Canon FC-300 Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $37.95
Being able to copy documents in the comfort of your own home is one of the conveniences offered by the Canon F300. This personal copier can reproduce different kinds of media including labels, OHP films, copier labels, and plain paper. Aside from that, the FC-300 is slim enough to be transported anywhere and its design would make it look good on your table. To enjoy the usefulness of the Canon FC-300, be sure to use quality toner. At Carrot Ink we offer 60% off on the Canon E40 (1491A002AA) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge that would work great with your copier. Your satisfaction is guaranteed if you purchase your new toner cartridge from our shop! Order now!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
These are the steps to replace the toner in your Canon FC-300:
- Push back the cover of the copier to reveal the toner cartridge door.
- Press firmly on the cartridge fastener located below the cartridge door to disengage the lock.
- Lift the cartridge cover and grab the old cartridge and carefully take it out of the slot.
- Remove the new cartridge cover from its packaging. Be sure to rock it carefully from side to side to evenly distribute its contents inside before taking off its seal.
- Align the new toner into the slot and with firm push, slide it in place.
- Close the cartridge cover and pull up the cover to the center.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a compatible cartridge?
A compatible cartridge is basically a brand new cartridge. It has never been used and is made using new raw materials and OEM-quality ink or toner. A compatible cartridge, however, is made by a manufacturer, which is not the maker of your printer or copier.
What is the page yield of the Canon E40 (1491A002AA) Toner Cartridge?
This affordable yet quality toner can give you as much as 4,000 pages. But it there could be a slight difference depending on the settings you use.
What is included in your warranty?
Our 1-year warranty includes a 100 % money back guarantee and free returns!