Canon FC-300 TonerCartridge prices starting at $36.95
Shop Cartridges for FC-300
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
These are the steps to replace the toner in your Canon FC-300:
- Push back the cover of the copier to reveal the toner cartridge door.
- Press firmly on the cartridge fastener located below the cartridge door to disengage the lock.
- Lift the cartridge cover and grab the old cartridge and carefully take it out of the slot.
- Remove the new cartridge cover from its packaging. Be sure to rock it carefully from side to side to evenly distribute its contents inside before taking off its seal.
- Align the new toner into the slot and with firm push, slide it in place.
- Close the cartridge cover and pull up the cover to the center.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a compatible cartridge?
A compatible cartridge is basically a brand new cartridge. It has never been used and is made using new raw materials and OEM-quality ink or toner. A compatible cartridge, however, is made by a manufacturer, which is not the maker of your printer or copier.
What is the page yield of the Canon E40 (1491A002AA) Toner Cartridge?
This affordable yet quality toner can give you as much as 4,000 pages. But it there could be a slight difference depending on the settings you use.
What is included in your warranty?
Our 1-year warranty includes a 100 % money back guarantee and free returns!