Canon FC-500 TonerCartridge prices starting at $36.95
Shop Cartridges for FC-500
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing the toner cartridge in your Canon FC-500 printer is a simple process. Here's what you should do:
- Open the printer's cover.
- Carefully remove the empty toner cartridge from its slot.
- Take out your new toner cartridge from its box and wrapping. Grasp both sides of the toner cartridge and shake it gently back and forth several times. This way, the toner inside is evenly distributed.
- Remove the tab and pull out the sealing tape.
- Push the new toner cartridge into the printer firmly until it's secure. Make sure the toner cartridge is aligned properly.
- Close the printer's cover and you're all set. If you have further questions, just call us and our friendly representatives will be happy to help you out.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there any way to preserve my unopened toner cartridge?
Proper storage plays a huge role in maintaining the life of your unopened toner cartridges. Make sure they are kept in a dry, climate-controlled, dust-free space. This way, the composition and quality of your toner cartridges are not negatively affected by extreme light and changes in humidity and temperature. You should keep them away from gaseous cleaning materials, as well.
What's the difference between an ink and toner cartridge?
Toner cartridges are used in laser printers like the Canon FC-500. Ink cartridges, however, are used in inkjet printers. Inkjets.com offers both toner and ink cartridges that can help meet any high-volume printing jobs.
How soon can I get my new toner cartridge?
If you're interested in our Canon E40 (1491A002AA) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge, make sure to place your order by 3pm Pacific Time so we can ship it on the same day. The only exceptions to this are Fridays, weekends and holidays.