i-SENSYS LBP-5050nCartridge prices starting at $28.95
Shop Cartridges for i-SENSYS LBP-5050n
- Canon 116 (1977B001AA) Remanufactured Yellow Toner Cartridge 1,500 Page Yield
- Canon 116 (1979B001AA) Remanufactured Cyan Toner Cartridge 1,500 Page Yield
- Canon 116 (1980B001AA) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge 2,300 Page Yield
- Canon 116 (1978B001AA) Remanufactured Magenta Toner Cartridge 1,500 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's the hassle-free way to replace the toner cartridge in your Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050N printer:
- Lower the front cover.
- Grasp the handle of the toner carriage, then pull it toward you as you would a drawer. The carriage with the toner cartridges should slide out easily.
- Pull it as far as you can go, then remove the toner cartridge from the tray.
- Take out the new toner cartridge from its package. Take both ends of the cartridge and shake it about gently a few times to distribute the toner evenly inside.
- Remove the cover and seal.
- Insert the new toner cartridge securely into the tray.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured toner cartridges?
They are repurposed toner cartridges that have been cleaned and checked extensively for components that require repair or replacement. Once they meet quality standards, they are restocked with premium blend toner. Inkjets.com's Canon 116 cartridges are remanufactured, but their print quality and page yield rival those of brand-new versions.
Are remanufactured toner cartridges really eco-friendly?
Yes, they are! Instead of ending up in landfills, they are used again to help printers like the Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050N meet high-volume print jobs. This recyclability makes them a greener option.
Can you tell me more about shipping details?
Inkjets.com can ship your orders on the same day if they are placed by 3pm Pacific Time, except on Fridays, weekends and holidays.