Cartridge prices starting at $26.95
The Canon i-SENSYS LBP-6300dn is an excellent mono laser printer for small workgroups. This is a device that can get the job done with its 30 pages per minute printing speed with up to 2400 x 600 dpi resolution in different kinds of media including transparencies, index cards, heavy paper, and plain paper. It is also designed to work quietly so, it won't disturb the peace when you're working on important projects. If you are looking for a quality toner replacement for your Canon i-SENSYS LBP-6300dn you've come to the right place. We have the Canon 119 II (3480B001AA) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge, which you can avail at a very reasonable price. So, what are you waiting for? Order now!
How To Replace Cartridge
These are the steps you need to follow to replace the toner in your Canon i-SENSYS LBP-6300dn:
- Press the open button to unlock the front cover.
- Grasp the old printer cartridge and carefully take it out of the slot.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the protective packaging. Before removing the seal, shake the toner cartridge gently from side to side to evenly distribute the toner inside the cartridge.
- Push the toner cartridge into the printer making sure it is aligned properly with the toner cartridge guides.
- Close the front cover and make a test copy.
Frequently Asked Questions
How soon can I receive my order?
It depends on the shipping option you choose. For UPS it can take 1 to 2 business days and for standard it can take 3 to 8 days. We ensure same-day shipping for all in-stock order placed before 3:00 P.M. Pacific Standard Time Monday through Friday.
What is the proper way of storing my unopened Canon 119 II?
To make it last a long time be sure to store it in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
What is the page yield of the Canon 119 II?
This toner cartridge can give 6,400-page yield. Take note that it could still depend on your settings.