i-SENSYS LBP-7200cnCartridge prices starting at $34.99
Shop Cartridges for i-SENSYS LBP-7200cn
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these easy steps to replace the toner in your Canon i-SENSYS LBP-7200cn:
- Open the front cover gently by pulling the flap downward.
- Push the lever on the handle and then pull out the toner cartridge tray until it stops
- Grasp the toner cartridge to be replaced by the handle and pull it straight out of the printer. In doing so, be sure to hold it upright and do not touch he high-voltage contacts.
- Take out the new toner cartridge from the packaging and while holding it properly, shake the toner gently to evenly distribute the contents inside. Then, put the toner cartridge on a flat surface and remove the sealing tape and then do the same for the drum protective cover.
- Insert the new cartridge in the appropriate slot and push the cartridge tray firmly into the printer to close it.
- Close the front cover carefully.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does using compatible toner help the environment?
Yes it does! Compatible cartridges are environmentally friendly because they don't require as much raw materials like metals, plastics, and minerals to build.
My print outs have lines after installing the Canon 118 black toner cartridge. What should I do?
You probably need to do some cleaning maintenance for this kind of problem. Our customer support can give you a step-by-step instruction on how to go about it. Please get in touch with us any time of the day or night.
What is the difference between a standard capacity and high capacity cartridge?
A high capacity cartridge contains more ink or toner and can yield more pages than a standard one. The former is also a bit pricier.