i-SENSYS MF6680dnCartridge prices starting at $52.95
The Canon I-Sensys MF6680DN is a versatile laser all-in-one that helps improve workgroup productivity with exceptional performance, powerful functionality, and auto duplexing. It delivers 30 ppm mono printing and copying with up to 1200 x 600 dpi print resolution, and it uses a convenient all-in-one cartridge. When this cartridge runs out of toner, getting a more affordable replacement is fast and easy. Here at Inkjets, we offer the discounted Canon 120 Compatible Black Toner Cartridge that works just as well as the OEM and yields the same 5,000 pages. We are so confident in this compatible version that we guarantee your toner for up to one full year! So, shop risk-free here now!
Shop Cartridges for i-SENSYS MF6680dn
- Best SellerCanon 120 (2617B001AA) Compatible Black Toner Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 Canon 120 Black Compatible Toner Cartridges.Learn More$52.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the steps to replacing the toner cartridge on the Canon I-Sensys MF6680DN:
- Press the open button and hold it down to open the front cover of your Canon I-Sensys MF6680DN.
- Hold the handle of the old cartridge and pull it out toward you to remove it from the machine.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the protective bag.
- Distribute the toner inside the cartridge by shaking it 5 or 6 times.
- Put the toner cartridge on a flat surface, and then bend the tab on the side of the cartridge.
- Pull the tab to remove the entire length of the sealing tape from the new cartridge.
- Place the cartridge inside the printer. Make sure to push it down firmly until it locks into place.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
I don't know why I'm still getting low quality prints even if I just replaced the old toner cartridge on my Canon I-Sensys MF6680DN. What could be the problem?
If you are getting low print quality even after replacing the old cartridge, it's likely because the protective tape was not removed from the cartridge prior to installation. Check if the tape still remains in the cartridge and remove it if necessary.
Can I pay by check?
Yes, we accept check payments but only for mail-in orders. And if it’s your first time to use this payment method, please note that it will be subjected to a 10-day business day bank clearance hold. We will only ship the item once the hold is lifted.
Do you deliver orders to Canada?
Currently, no. But we are looking into shipping to Canada soon. Feel free to sign up to our newsletter for the latest updates.